Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 03-20-2016, 07:48 PM   #51
Originally Posted by Murff View Post
Good thread here.

As also one who also does research beforehand , one of my pet peeves is going to make a major purchase that I have researched and being lied to by the salesman. The worst ones in the RV industry are the ones that tell you your F150 can pull a 11,500 foot trailer with no problem when I know better.

Cannot tolerate being lied to and yes, I will go 70 miles to avoid that salesman and dealership. My time is valuable but so is my safety!

That's a really, really, really, really, really long trailer.

I can't imagine how much that thing must weigh.

Hohenwald48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 08:08 PM   #52
"That's a really, really, really, really, really long trailer."

Yeah, it must be the one they used in the Hope/Ball movie!

cekkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 07:23 PM   #53
We went to check out the 3150 that finally arrived at the dealership near us, I must say I was very disappointed ! Although the trailer is over 35ft in length, the interior space seemed to be very small? I didn't find the fit and finish of this trailer to be all that good also? I'm not sure what it is about the interior but it was not what I was expecting... I also looked at the 2800bh, we did find this model to have a more open concept space vs the 3150 but still wasn't that impressed with the over all quality and fit and finish with these models, Was very disappointed.. Looked at the Jayco White Hawks, in comparison to the imagine line, I thought the jayco's had much nicer interior and better build quality over all . Again very disappointed as I have been waiting to see this 3150 model for some time only to be the least bit impressed.... I am now looking at the white hawk 28bhds or the 28bhks models

bexiga is offline   Reply With Quote