Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 09-21-2013, 07:34 AM   #21
We purchased 2 units from Apache Village RV in St Louis, MO. Top notch family dealership and great service department. They really go the distance to take care of their customers.

DW, 2 Dalmatians and me
2011 Jayco Eagle 330rlts
Parked permanently in 20 acres of woods
Used every weekend
CityFarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 08:02 AM   #22
We had a great buying experience from Colerain RV in Colerain, OH (suburb of Cincinnati). Fortunately, knock on wood, we haven't had any repair issues to deal with since we bought in November 2011. Our salesperson did call us on our "first anniversary" of ownership to see how our year went. Wonder if she'll call for our 2nd year?! We love our camper!!

2012 Jayflight 32bhds
CruizinKim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 09:14 AM   #23
Glad to see the likes! Keep them coming.
grayco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 10:53 AM   #24
Found four issues with my new camper, and hour after driving it home.
Took it back today, to have a rear panel on they Hybrid tent replaced, and 3 cabinet doors adjusted.
Will not have it back for 3 weeks or so.
Having to take the rear tent off, and ship back to factory, to have a new panel sewn in.
The dealer has been more help than the factory.
Ocean Grove RV in St Augustine Florida, is where I bought my Jayco ZX17Z.
Very nice people.
elc7593 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 11:28 AM   #25
Sort of happy with mine. When I de-winterized the TT this spring found that the cold water valve coming out of the water heater was frozen and called the dealership to make an appointment to get the valve replaced and get a few other minor warranty things fixed. Got an appointment about 3 weeks out. Was told I could not drop the TT off on the Saturday before the Tuesday appointment beacuse I had to discuss the problem with a service technician and they don't work on Saturday. Get there early Tuesday morning and was told they would get to it sometime in the next week. I asked why it was not scheduled for that day since I had made an appointment for that day. The response was that it would be worked in around other things that the 2 technicians had to do. I pointed out that I was leaving for a camping trip the following Monday and if the repairs were not done by Friday I was going to come and get the TT, replace the valve myself and send the dealership a bill for the repair. I aslo mentioned that I'd be buying my next TT at some other dealer. Was told they would try to get it done by the end of the week. They called the next day and said the repairs were done and I could come and get the TT. Doesn't make me want to buy another TT form them.

2011 Jayflight X213
2011 GMC Sierra Crew Cab
fochman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 12:27 PM   #26
I am. Camper Country in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. I store my TT right across the street at a campground. I have had 2 small issues, one being a light. They took care of them pronto. They also come across the street and winterize it for me for no additional charge. They know me by name, and always ask about the rest of the family by name. I also know all of their names. Great place. When I was looking at adding a second AC unit, they sent me out back to talk to their head tech, who told me I could easily do it myself. I still haven't but it was totally unexpected. Inside with the tech and owner, the tech pointed out that to come over to the campground and for them to do it would be an additional $75 for a service call. The owner said, "we'd never charge Mark for a service call". Excellent place, prices are not the lowest, but from a customer service point.....the best!
2012 Jayco 32 TSBH
Stored in Myrtle Beach/Surfside SC
2006 Tundra DC with tow package
No TV since Tundra can't do it

krackeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 08:00 PM   #27
I am happy with mine. Southaven RV in Southaven, MS.
2014 Ford F-250 Lariat Crew Cab 4X4, 6.2L gasser, 3.73
2013 Jayco White Hawk 28DSBH

2012 Ford F-150 Lariat Supercrew 4X4, 3.5L Ecoboost, 3.73 (traded)
2005 Jayco 1207 (second PUP)
1976 Coleman Brandywine (first PUP)
katgar05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 01:03 PM   #28
I have bought two Jaycos from Pharr in Lubbock over the years and am completely satisfied with them on both sales and service. They're located about two hours away from me, but have been really good to set up an appointment and get me in and out on any service that I've needed. They even had a couple of items drop-shipped to me from Jayco so I wouldn't have to take it all the way back up there for service.
Chuck, Ann & the Boys (a pair of large labradoodles)
2013 F350 Lariat KR/6.7/CC/LB/FX4
2013 Jayco Premier 321 RLTS w/Atwood Levelegs (now removed)
ckdixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 03:03 PM   #29
We bought our first TT from Chesaco RV (the one in Joppa, MD) Price was cheaper than RV Direct, and they didn't charge an outrageous amount to install the hitch/wiring harness/brake controller and WDH on the trailer for me (I could have saved myself a few bucks buying it all online and doing it myself, but paying store price + install was maybe $200 difference) They drove me home after dropping off my TV to do the install, then picked me up when it was ready.

Only had it for a week, but first problem was a leaky water heater plug. Called Chesaco today, they said bring in the plug and they'll give me a new one (it's cross threaded, probably from a lazy prep guy) So far, very nice people.
Nick & Sarah
2005 Chevy Equinox
Jayco Flight Swift 184RB
NicknSarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 07:15 AM   #30
Moundview Trailer in Belmont, WI...outstanding folks

ReconMarine is offline   Reply With Quote