Hey! I have the same trailer. You can check out my review on this site. It reads overly negative, but that is ONLY because I was attempting to point out every little flaw. All-in-all I LOVE my Eagle and would not trade it for any other trailer.
Here are my thoughts on your question:
* Outside kitchen is a MUST. It is easily the coolest/awesomest thing about my new trailer. I use it EVERY TIME I CAMP.
* Get the glacier package. It is like $140 upgrade and it gives you a bigger furnace and better insulation. No brainer. Wish I had it
No Dice since I bought off a lot.
* I wish I had the power stab jacks
* Bunks with Trundle is the way to go. You can easily fit 4 adults back there. J-cubes are kind of cool...but trundle is far superior IMHO.
* You will want to have your dealer install brackets on the tongue so that you can add a second battery.
* When you get your unit, make sure you find the thread about water on the bathroom floor and perform the shower fix suggested by Shaner. Easy and TOTALLY effective.
* Also, I highly recommend the rear bumper mount for the BBQ from Jayco. $144 and it allows you to mount the BBQ right next to the kitchen and removes any insecurity that the BBQ will scorch the side of the trailer.
Enjoy! And post your experiences/thoughts on the site after you get it!!