Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 11-15-2014, 09:23 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctbailey View Post
Love it. What's the dry weight (yellow sticker)?
On ours it was 8225. That is a 2011 model
2018 Jayco Jayfeather 27 RL, 2002 Ford excursion, v-10, 3:73 gears 4x4 mine. 2020 Buick Encore Hers, Retired Air Force, now Retired.
Parcany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 08:21 AM   #22

Very Nice ! does the TV pull away from the fire place? so it would face more to the theater seating ?
Jayco 330RSTS Gone
Jayco G2 bunkhouse Gone
herewego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 07:38 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by herewego View Post
Very Nice ! does the TV pull away from the fire place? so it would face more to the theater seating ?
Not to overstep the OP, yes the TV pulls out and pivots in either direction.

Adk Camper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 05:57 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddrueckh View Post
I have a 2015 26BHS on order and am not sure if I will get white or black trim. It sounds like it will probably be black if that is what they are moving to. Is the awning fabric on your unit all black? I would prefer white awning fabric. I think it would be much hotter sitting under black fabric compared to white. Otherwise, I think it looks nice. I guess I will get what I get...
I'm embarrassed to say that I didn't notice the color of the top of the awning....I was standing inside the door when we rolled it out and all I saw was the white underside. I was taking in so much at the time that I didn't think to check that out. I would imagine that it's burgundy since the graphics are burgundy, but I guess I'll find out when the weather warms up enough for us to use the TT....which by the way it's looking will be a looooooong time from now.
mspontiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 06:02 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parcany View Post
We have a 2011 model and looking at yours there are a couple things thast we would like to change. The windows on the ends of the living room slides open, and I really can't make it out to good but it looks like you have a vent above the stove. Does that go to the outside. Looks good
We do have a vent for the stove that goes outside, but it's just the standard type range-hood vent. Do all stoves have that? Our old camper had one too....very useful, but also a good route for critters to get in if you don't close it when not in use.
Old 11-18-2014, 06:05 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by sask934 View Post
No I have not traveled with the island but I would put it in the bedroom on the right side of the bed. You could rig up something to attach to the bed.
Good idea!
Old 11-18-2014, 06:09 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctbailey View Post
Love it. What's the dry weight (yellow sticker)?
It's like 10 degrees outside plus 30 mph winds tonight, and I'm too much of a pansy to go outside and look at the sticker , but the Jayco brochure says that the "unloaded weight" of the unit is 7630 lbs. I can never remember if that's the weight we need to look at....?
Old 11-18-2014, 06:11 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by herewego View Post
It does! I can pivot towards the theater seating or towards the couch. And we were really surprised at how many stations it picked up even without the antennae up (we thought it might be too cold to try to raise it the night we brought it home).
Old 11-18-2014, 06:12 PM   #29

Very, very nice looking RV! I like the floor plan. I guess I would like it since it is very close to our 33.5RETS, which already has the kitchen island!
Old 11-18-2014, 06:23 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxFanRay View Post
Very, very nice looking RV! I like the floor plan. I guess I would like it since it is very close to our 33.5RETS, which already has the kitchen island!
Oh wow!!!! It really is about the same, isn't it? I looked up pics of the 33.5RETS....VERY nice. Love the kitchen area!
Old 11-18-2014, 08:21 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspontiac View Post
We do have a vent for the stove that goes outside, but it's just the standard type range-hood vent. Do all stoves have that? Our old camper had one too....very useful, but also a good route for critters to get in if you don't close it when not in use.
We don't have that vent, I wish we did. I call our dealer and asked them to find out what it would cost to buy the side slide windows, just waiting for a return call.
2018 Jayco Jayfeather 27 RL, 2002 Ford excursion, v-10, 3:73 gears 4x4 mine. 2020 Buick Encore Hers, Retired Air Force, now Retired.
Parcany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 09:30 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintinfool3 View Post
Inside looks a lot like our eagle 338rets how is the bedroom oriented .... Wardrobe slide or bed slide? We got the dining room table and chairs, lost some storage but I didn't like the way they fastened the back of the dinette seating to the wall by couch .... On ours it was just like an L bracket screwed to wall where you could see it.... I like the entertainment couch . Some don't like the black trim but I do ... I don't think it will look dingy as fast as the white ... One thing I wonder about though is the black cover on the air conditioner .... That's where it transfers the heat out it would seem like that would make it harder .... Looks nice ... Hate you will have to wait a while to use it
It's a wardrobe slide.....the linen closet in the bath and wardrobe in the bedroom are joined and both slide out.

We chose the dinette just for extra storage space and also because it will convert to extra sleeping space. I like the comfort of the table, but the usefulness of the dinette won out.

I love the black trim; even better since we didn't know we were getting it. As you already noted, our air conditioner cover is white though.
Old 11-19-2014, 03:03 PM   #33

Great looking TT, congrats....
fielro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 06:50 PM   #34

My whole TT will fit in your living room. NICE! Good looking rig.
tugboat95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 06:34 AM   #35

Someone asked weight. On mine it is a 2014 and the yellow sticker is like 8450 give or take 10 lbs. I find it interesting that the have not changed the model name of this trailer to RLTS. Looks like the shaved a couple of pound of for 2015. And talking to the factory they just changed to black several weeks ago within the last month or so.

Jayflight 2014 RLDS
2012 Ford F250 6.7 4x4
Idahoboy is offline   Reply With Quote