Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 11-18-2014, 07:21 PM   #31
Originally Posted by mspontiac View Post
We do have a vent for the stove that goes outside, but it's just the standard type range-hood vent. Do all stoves have that? Our old camper had one too....very useful, but also a good route for critters to get in if you don't close it when not in use.
We don't have that vent, I wish we did. I call our dealer and asked them to find out what it would cost to buy the side slide windows, just waiting for a return call.

2011 jayco 33rlds, 2002 Ford excursion, v-10, 3:73 gears 4x4 mine. 2008 Suzuki sx-4, hers. Retired Air Force, now Retired.
Parcany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 08:30 AM   #32
Originally Posted by Paintinfool3 View Post
Inside looks a lot like our eagle 338rets how is the bedroom oriented .... Wardrobe slide or bed slide? We got the dining room table and chairs, lost some storage but I didn't like the way they fastened the back of the dinette seating to the wall by couch .... On ours it was just like an L bracket screwed to wall where you could see it.... I like the entertainment couch . Some don't like the black trim but I do ... I don't think it will look dingy as fast as the white ... One thing I wonder about though is the black cover on the air conditioner .... That's where it transfers the heat out it would seem like that would make it harder .... Looks nice ... Hate you will have to wait a while to use it
It's a wardrobe slide.....the linen closet in the bath and wardrobe in the bedroom are joined and both slide out.

We chose the dinette just for extra storage space and also because it will convert to extra sleeping space. I like the comfort of the table, but the usefulness of the dinette won out.

I love the black trim; even better since we didn't know we were getting it. As you already noted, our air conditioner cover is white though.

mspontiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 02:03 PM   #33
Great looking TT, congrats....
fielro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 05:50 PM   #34
My whole TT will fit in your living room. NICE! Good looking rig.
tugboat95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 05:34 AM   #35
Someone asked weight. On mine it is a 2014 and the yellow sticker is like 8450 give or take 10 lbs. I find it interesting that the have not changed the model name of this trailer to RLTS. Looks like the shaved a couple of pound of for 2015. And talking to the factory they just changed to black several weeks ago within the last month or so.

Jayflight 2014 RLDS
2012 Ford F250 6.7 4x4
Idahoboy is offline   Reply With Quote