With the trailer sitting in the drive after this weekend's outing I finally got around to tackling the putty and sticker adhesive in the kitchen sink. The goo-gone worked like a champ. I had also pulled off a couple of stickers on the outside that had begun to break down which left behind some adhesive behind. The "GG" worked super on the older stuff too. Didn't get around to trying the WD-40 but with the reports of its working I'm sure it would have scored high too.
I note that "GG" has some petro stuff in it so I was careful to clean the areas with a little soap/water after the adhesive was gone.
2013 F-350 CC SB 2WD 6.7PS
2013 Eagle Premier 351 RLTS
-SOLD- 2012 X23B
-SOLD- 2003 Ford Expedition 5.4, Bilstein shocks