Rodent damage and shorted wiring.
Hi guys, I'm wondering about something, I'm going to be moving my parents' trailer with my truck, their trailer is a 2005 Featherlite, 29N. I connected the battery and it imediately blew fuse inside the wire that connects directly to the battery( I connected black to postive and white to negetive), so it looks like its shorted somewhere. They have had a squirrel invader that chewed up the wires around the inverter, my concern is that I will damage my truck connecting it to the trailer. Not sure how theyre wired and would appreciate some knowledgable help, or advice on the issue. Thanks!