Roof & Roof water drains
So I will be covering the trailer for winter as soon as I add the RV antifreeze and take possession of an ADCO cover from CampingWorld.com
I had a few questions concerning the roof:
The dealer said to check the sealant every 6 months for cracking, etc.
1. What sealant is everyone using?
2. Is there RV Sealant?
3. Am I just checking the vents on the roof? I have not been up there yet.
4. If there is no ladder on the trailer, how safe is it to climb on the roof in terms of not damaging the roof?
5. Does the antenna and radio aerial just unscrew before placing a cover on?
6. The spouts on the corners of the roof, is there anything I can do to protect them from all the snow I get? or are they pretty robust?
2010 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 186BH
2012 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport, 5.7L Hemi, 3.92 axle.