Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 01-27-2015, 09:27 PM   #21

Well we actually got a chance to go shopping this weekend.... Love the JF27DSRL. So much so that we got into serious negotiations. The dealer we were at came extremely close to a quote given to me by one of the "internet" dealers...So much so that a sale right then and there was only depending on the $$ of the trade....
That was the killer.....thousands, and I mean thousands less than the NADA price guide. I actually told them we will by the trailer at their price if and when we sell ours....(Know anybody looking for a gently used 2013 26BH let me know)
The young lady that was acting as our sales rep said kind of the same thing regarding service..."We won't refuse anyone service but in all fairness we have to put our customers first" Same pill, a little easier to swallow.
While shopping I did see on one large Philadelphia area dealer's site a statement to the effect ; we put our customers first for service and we get very busy during the camping season.
Doodlebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 05:56 AM   #22

Glad to hear of others who are enjoying the WH 27DSRL. I looked on the Jayco site and saw a video on the Jay Flight. Doesn't seem to be as well appointed as the WH. All a matter of taste and preference I guess. Happy Camping
jamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 06:57 AM   #23

We have our second 33RLDS Trailer. Love it. Floor plan great, very comfortable.
michigancampermcsmrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 09:25 AM   #24

Love the floor plan of the 27DSRL for just the 2 of us. Haven't noticed "soft" floors. My biggest issue with quality is with the shower. It leaked at both rear corners. I took it to the dealer for winterizing and had them fix the shower issue at the same time. We'll find out in the spring if it is really fixed. Also the flexible seal at the bottom of the shower door ripped apart. I replaced it with the seal from the top of the door and it ripped apart also.
KYCAMPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 11:57 AM   #25

Okay, thanks for the report on the shower mishaps. Will certainly make a mental note of that. As you, it is just the 2 of us adults and 1 four yr. old Jack Russell. Loved the floor plan, we shall see how it works for guests but we plan on mostly just 2 + 1. P. S. the 27DSRL WH, is so ready, as we are,for the weather to break to hit the road
jamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 12:37 PM   #26

We have a White Hawk DSRE and do'nt have any problems with soft spots in our floor. We are both retired so we use ours a lot.
xtruckerbob is offline   Reply With Quote