I had a 97 Eagle 314BHS. Bought it used in 03 or 04. Year later I had the same thing happen. I simply pushed it back onto the edge. Worked for a while but got steadily worse. Eventually had to have the seal replaced, very expensive. Lasted less than 2 years.
My rubber seal had metal clips inside it that actually "gripped the metal siding. Over time water leaked in and corroded these clips.
After the seal went out a 2nd time in 07, I bought a new seal from an RV dealer and installed it myself. Couldn't believe how easy it was to do.
As I was installing it I noticed several places where the drip edge channel looked like it was leaking. This allowed water to run behind the drip edge down the siding and onto the top of the seal. It never had a chance of lasting. I removed it and reinstalled it with new buytl tape under it.
After the new seal was in, I ran a little silicone sealer over the top outside edge of the new seal. (The dealer told me not to, but as they were the ones who did the job the 1st time, I decided to ignor them)
That job lasted until I sold the trailer this past spring. No leaks.
2011 JayFlight G2 32BHDS
2003 GMC 3500HD Crew Cab Long Bed 6.6L Turbo, 100 gal auxiliary fuel tank, Brake Smart controller
1 DW, 3 kids, 2 large dogs, & assorted friends!