Originally Posted by DougFritz
Taking our 2010 24 RKS on a 3 week trip using full hookups ( first time in 35 years of trailer camping ). A few questions-
1. On the faceplate in the tv compartment is a push switch, is that the tv power supply?
2. Do I need to supply a coax cable to run from hookup to TT, if so how long?
3. Blk/gry water hose - is a 10' hose long enough?
4. Husky 800#-1200# hitch and sway bar was installed by the dealer and all looks level, but still have some sway on the freeway when trucks pass. Would adding a second sway bar take care of this?
Thanks for the help' Doug
1. Yes that turns on the 12 volt power outlet and the TV antenna booster, but the 120 volt recept is separate.
2. Yes, If the CG you are at has cable hookup. Length depends on how far the pedastal is from your TT (25' would cover most situations) . No cable is needed when using the crankup antenna.
3. In some instances 10' will not be enough. I have a 15 and a 10' that can be hooked together.
4. Never used sway bars so I cannot comment. Are you getting sway where your trailer is swaying back and forth or just the normal "push" of a vehicle passing you?