If you have these conditions:
1. A single coax connector outside
2. A wall plate with a jumper coax
Then this is how you connect the satellite receiver:
1. Remove the jumper
2. Connect the satellite receiver input connector to the top wall plate connector
3. Connect the satellite receiver TV connector to the bottom wall plate connector
4. TV is connected to the wall plate with the 12V power connector on it.
5. Be sure the antenna amplifier is OFF. (Green LED is off)
For cable TV put the jumper back.
For rooftop antenna turn on the green LED
Chuck - Sparta, TN
2012 Jay Flight 22FB, 2 x Honda EU2000i
2013 GMC Yukon XL Denali AWD
EDUCATION is what you get when you read the fine print.....
EXPERIENCE is what you get when you don't.