Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-02-2016, 02:46 PM   #11
Originally Posted by Jagiven View Post
I normally use a M&P shop, but they have been doing me wrong during the last two visits. This time I went to the local Discount Tire shop. The guy at the counter was really good. The guy doing the work, not so much.

He stated, if you make the same sharp turn, backing in to the driveway, the tires will wear differently, due to the tire scub. I fully believe him, if you look at the scrub marks on driveway approach after I back in. I took some photos with my phone but I have not figures out how to upload them through the phone.

At our old house I parked on the street, I had very even wear. Move, to a place with a driveway, but a fairly sharp entrance, I always back in from the same direction, if the parked cars on the street will allow. I one year I wore down one tire big time, that tire had the most tire scrub.

Interesting... Only one out of 4 tires has the wear and it's not a lot giving the amount of miles... It's the first tire on the passenger side... I'm trying to figure out which way is have to turn to make it wear that way lol...

23jayco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 06:22 PM   #12
Also check for a loose wheel bearing.

TV 2013 RAM 1500 4x4 Tradesman W/5.7L Hemi
TT 2009 Jayco Jayflight G2 29BHS
bap is offline   Reply With Quote