Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 03-26-2017, 07:02 AM   #21

Yeah, I misread his post. I didn't realize he already owned those two vehicles. I thought he was deciding which to buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Magnolia Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 09:45 AM   #22

I am just going throw this out there. When we were looking, I was dead set on the white hawk 25bhs. We went to the closest dealer that had the white hawk and a jay feather 25bh. Both campers were next to each other so comparing them was easy. Walk out if one and into the other right next to it. Back and forth many times. The wh was stunning. I liked the island kitchen but it did take up interior space. We are only 4, so 6 and 2 dogs may make it tighter. Also, it does not have a sofa, just the u dinette, so less seating options on rainy days. The kitchen slide does come out under the awning. While not that much as it is a small slide, I would most definitely be walking into it. It was also heavier and more expensive. The jay feather 25bh, for us, had more pros than cons. It was lighter, dinette and sofa in one slide. Interior was beautiful and it was also less expensive. Our dealer gave us a GREAT deal and we picked it up 2 weeks later. Forgot to mention that the jf25bh will have another sleeping option, the sofa which will turn into a bed as well. Sorry to confuse you but if you can see both at the same time and make notes as to pros and cons of each you may see it different like we did. I was ready to buy the wh until I found my jay feather.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Old 03-26-2017, 11:37 AM   #23

That's cool you were able to view them side by side. We saw our WH and fell in love with it and didn't do much comparing. Since then we have looked at models without the island and have decided we like ours but having an open floor plan would be nice but having a larger dinette works for a family of four and 1 lab. Plus our kids are 12 & 16 so we're losing our kids to college over the coming years to where the wife and I will have a great trailer for the two of us. There are so many choices out there which is nice because it fits all the various families out here wanting a TT. I believe in the Jayco product because when I goto RV shows I see some nice trailers but the quality of look and material Jayco kicks ass

Have fun and many memories made with your new trailer!!
Dropnaduece is offline   Reply With Quote