Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 10-27-2015, 12:48 PM   #11
Funny post... Because it is a true consideration, my bride and I had this exact discussion earlier this year. We decided on the "camped there" route. I took the approach that the map should take a lifetime to fill, or at least a good chunk of my life. So marking the States/Provinces we had just driven through seemed like a bit of a cheat.

Griswald One - Life is a Misadventure!
2015 Greyhawk 29ME / Chevy Sonic
Griswald One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 02:20 PM   #12
Just yesterday my bride was asking about one of these maps (to show her work related state visits) and I remembered a similar discussion about this long ago.

From that discussion came another good question; what if during your travels (visits, sleep overs, etc.) you trade campers. Does your count start over or continue?

My thought is the map reflects the history of what it's attached too. If you wish it to continue then plaster it on your suitcase.

2008 Jayco Eagle SuperLite 29.5
2014 F250 6.7 PSD 4X4, CC LB
Wrascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 08:07 AM   #13
Do those maps come with Hawaii?

BJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 06:42 PM   #14
As long as it is how you want to fill it, who cares what anyone else thinks. When I see one, I assume that the people have camped (slept) in that state. Does not matter if an overnight at Walmart, or 6 months snow birding in Florida. I have wanted to get one, and mount on plexi glass so it can stay with us through different campers. After all, it is my family making the memories camping, not the camper. We are going to use any state that we have camped in since we got together, before kids. Now that will leave some states off that one or the other of us camped in before meeting. But like I said before, it is your map, so use it the way you want.
Mike - '73, DW - '78, DS - '04, DD - '08
2007 Jayco Jayflight 254 - 2003 Ford F-150
Buckeye Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 08:20 AM   #15
Really, this ?? is kind of crazy. Truly no rules on this and most personal choice accessories. Do what ever you want.

Bassdogs is offline   Reply With Quote