Originally Posted by Socalken
wondering if anybody had this issue it seems I'm only getting a 105 volt out of the countertop GFI and refrigerator receptacle. am I missing something?thanks in advance
If the power at the post is good and not at the outlets in your trailer...
1. Age of trailer considered, take a look at the plug on the end of your power cord.
2. Any deformity of the plastic or discoloration on the terminals.
3. If you are hooked up and what you usually run on AC is on, are you feeling heat on the last foot of the cord to where it is plugged in?
4. You may be a candidate for a new plug on your cord.
5. I always reccommend a plug in voltmeter to stay in the most obvious outlet, so you know what you got. Watch it as you turn stuff on in the TT and you'll see the voltage drop. Know when to divert refer and water heaters to propane or shut stuff off
6. State park where I go is bad with providing good power in summertime with high temps and lot of people using the AC
7. The member who said AC < 105 volt will do your AC damage is right on