Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 03-30-2014, 06:31 AM   #1

Tv for a 2014 22FB???

hello all, well since we have had this for a few weeks now and the weather is warming up, me and my wife are anxious to start using it, since it didn't come with a TV, what is a good one to put in there, there is a place to hang on the wall, but im just wondering what you guys use, I don't want anything big, im not going camping to watch tv, but it would be nice to maybe see what the news is saying?? what brands are good for a trailer. any info would be greatful. thanks
seaswirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 06:43 AM   #2
Site Team

The ones that come with the trailers are nothing special, and if anything overpriced. IMO you can go pick what you want and it will do fine. Size of course is up to you. I have been using a 19" Sylvania DVD combo TV for 4 years now. We are not big TV watchers either while camping.
Crabman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 06:46 AM   #3

yeah the dealer was telling me to use Jensen brand cause of the bouncing?? they supposedly hold up better?? I don't want anything big, just something to make due, but last.
seaswirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 07:16 AM   #4

Any of them with a built in DVD would be just fine and hold up, I dropped ours 5 years ago hauling it back inside the house tripped on the step and down I and the tv went and bounced off the ground, bent the base and it still works like a champ other than having to stick a magazine under one side to make it level it's a cheap insignia 19" LCD flat screen
TST 507 flow thru

Livinglife2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 01:28 PM   #5

Our2012 22FB came with the entertainment package which includes a 26" RCA flat screen TV with quick release wall mount, and the Jensen AWM970 mobile audio system with external speakers. The quick release allows you to set up the TV in front of the dinette window to view from outside, while everything stays inside the TT.

The TV itself mounts on the wall next to the bathroom and is easily viewable from the bedroom. We really like this setup.
NewCamperOldTimer is offline   Reply With Quote