Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 04-18-2013, 08:54 PM   #1

Upgrade apprehension - 324BTS

I currently have a 2007 29FBS and I love the dual 32 gal grey tanks, and the bath layout. However, since we put 10,000 miles on it last summer and more than a month of camping, my wife wants something bigger. We've sort of decided on the 324BTS but I have some concerns. The grey tank capacity is 32, half of what we currently have. Also, we'd want the dual A/C option (I've spent far too many summer months in Iraq to be hot in the summer in the US) - but how does that second AC work? Is it separate completely from the main unit, does it have a thermostat?

Anyway, if anyone has feedback or reviews of their 324TBS? I'm thing the dual ac option and solid countertops as the main options.
Relliott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 06:41 PM   #2

I do know that on the Eagle 328RLTS that you can have an optional 50 Amp service with a 2nd Air Conditioner prep. The 2nd Air would be mounted (by the dealer) in the bedroom. It is a self contained unit not hooked in with the existing duct work and the thermostat would be on the A.C. not on the wall. This is based on our plant visit in November.
You're right 32 gallons is not sufficient when boondocking without dump facilities. You can fill that pretty fast with a family.
Happy trails,
billb800si is offline   Reply With Quote