Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 02-07-2017, 05:54 AM   #1

Waiting for 34RSBS

We have been waiting on our 34RSBS which the dealer ordered in August! Jayco has yet to provide the dealer with a run date. The Sales Manager at Jayco told us the first week of March however they are currently scheduled thru that date and nothing on the 34RSBS. Is anyone else waiting on this same model? We seasonal camp and the camp ground opens on April 1st and we want to have our new camper all moved in by then. We currently own a Jayco Eagle and would prefer Jayco however five months on order with no ship date is way too long for us. Has anyone waited this long for their camper to be completed?
mike4749 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 09:58 AM   #2

Congratulations on your new trailer and welcome to the forum.

I hope you get word, and your new trailer, soon.

For what it's worth, our situation (at the end of a model year) was similar in that no information, then, WHAM! come get your new trailer!
Full timing: Some will think you're crazy, some will be envious, just enjoy the freedom!
oldmanAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 06:08 PM   #3

Just a thought

This is my first trailer. I ordered a 38 FDDS on January 7. I was told the dealer ordered these trailers in August of last year and my specs were put to one. I was just given a off the line date of February 26th so your trailer model might possibly be next in line in March? Again just a thought since this is my first one. Congratulations on the new trailer and enjoy! One more thing not sure if you got the TV but I was told they changed the model to a newer better version led flat screen. We will see about that though ....Have not heard to much positive on the TV but maybe the new model is better.lol
bulldog182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 09:59 AM   #4

May be late to this thread but we were told that last August Jayco ran a special with dealers and expected around 2100 orders. They got over 5,000. So anyone who ordered anything last August was thrown into this massive mix and had to wait.
2 x Golden Retrievers
dangerdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 10:23 AM   #5

Factory timeline

We ordered ours late Dec. and were told late April. It was built and shipped
3rd week of April. Can't wait to see it! We were able to see the same interior finishes in a different model, so we know what the cabinets, upholstery carpet etc look like. Can't wait to "feel" the interior space! (We are upgrading from a 26 ft Shasta with 1 slide).
Sailberg is offline   Reply With Quote