Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 03-22-2013, 03:13 PM   #21

Hope the thought spring helps you heal tinlizzie. On the subject of other rv sites i found the rv.net site to be good and got me interested in getting a travel trailer. When i found the jayco forum it got me interested in joining.
equalizer 1000# hitch
bigbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 06:35 PM   #22

PUNXSUTAWNEY, PA – Punxsutawney Phil was found dead this morning in an apparent suicide.

Sources report he committed suicide after the harshest winter in centuries and in advance of the monster winter storm expected this week.

He did not see his shadow at Gobbler’s Knob today, which indicates an early spring, but sources confirm Phil had doubted his accuracy for some time. Terrified that the record-breaking snowfall would continue through the end of March, Phil couldn’t face the possibility that his prediction might be wrong.
baltimorebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 10:16 PM   #23

Our local county Prosecutor decided to take matters seriously by taking Phil to court for fraud. Lol!

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headline...hil-for-fraud/
Old 04-03-2013, 11:56 AM   #24

April 3rd and still snowing here near Cooperstown NY. I am sitting out here in my camper watching a movie on the new television and watching the snow fall outside. Temp around 20 degrees...grrr....the weather forcast is calling for 50's the rest of the week so we are gonna try to camp out this week. Some spring break this is.
Leigh and Barb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 12:39 PM   #25

I know what you mean - I couldn't believe the amount of snow we got in Bridgeport NY yesterday - I would guess a solid 10 inches! I ordered new awning lights, picked out a television and researched having my dealer mount the bracket for me before we pick it up from their storage in a few weeks. Good weather better return or I'm going to run out of money. I'd really like to get out in early May somewhere - anywhere!

Karen, Scott, our daughers (6 and 9), and Finley (Finn) the wonder lab.

2013 Jayco Jayfeather X23B
2001 Viking 2485ST pop up
southpaw211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 01:01 PM   #26

Our first trip is May 24th to May 28th, up to lake George RV Park. Can't wait. We are going to hopefully set up before that in the lawn to sleep in it and try everything out. Wanna get it uncovered really bad but then I keep thinking, oh man I gotta wax that beast. Yea thats gonna be fun. On that subject do you guys use an orbital polisher on your campers. Just to wax it. With the black trim on the Eagle I dont wanna get wax everwhere, probally be hard to get it off the black trim. Well happy safe travel and camping to you all.

2008 FORD F250 FX4 XLT DIESEL
2013 JAYCO EAGLE 314BDS(Ordered)
2023 JAYCO EAGLE 312BHOK
Donedroolin is offline   Reply With Quote