Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 02-27-2017, 11:16 AM   #21

Murphy Bed

My wife and I love the Murphy bed. We have a Whitehawk 23MRB so it's just the two of us know bunkbeds. I do miss not having much pass-through storage due to the Murphy bed but we have a hardshell topper on the pick up so use it for our storage needs. We ordered our trailer in March and took delivery late July so didn't need to find a unit at a Dealer. Good luck!
GScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 01:37 PM   #22

My wife and I own the 23 MRB which is very similar just without the bunks. We just picked it up last July and have had it out 3 times. We love the floor plan and the storage really hasn't been an issue. I am towing with a Jeep Grand Cherokee Diesel so I can't load the trailer up anyway! We are replacing the mattress with memory foam, the stock mattress has been good but it is a little too firm for us. Love the outside kitchen and the large awning. I think every trailer is the best for one reason or another just have to find what works best for you. We researched trailers for at least 2 years and had a very difficult time deciding on what was right for us. Happy camping!
Centerline WDH
Hazman65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 07:25 AM   #23

We think this is our purchase today. We started out by just needing something with a toilet! HA! We are happy that the double bunks each hold 600 lbs., separate door for bathroom and a big u dinette. The bed up and door and storage are overall concerns BUT it's our first trailer ever and I'm nervous about towing anything super long. Want it to be easy and fun. As someone said to me, pack smart and not every trailer is going to have everything.
mama4l is offline   Reply With Quote