Just like the title says........
We currently have a Jayco 28BHS Jayflight with the Elite package and absolutely love the trailer however we have been kicking around getting a bigger slide out for more floor space. Anyhow our current dealer has an 26BHS floor plan in an SLX version and for basically an even trade for our 28BHS.
My question is has anyone went form the Jayflight to the SLX and how did they feel about it. I really mean no offense to the current SLX owners but I have just gotten so used to my 90+ gallon water capacity, tank flusher, dark tinted windows, and all the other options I'm not sure how I would feel about it.
Is there any construction difference between the SLX and the Jayflight or is it more just cosmetic upgrades? So far the differences I have noted on the SLX are listed below.
- Half the water capacity
- 20 lb propane tanks with no covers
- Curtains instead of the doors to the front sleeping area
- No medicine cabinet
- Missing shelves in side of cabinets
- No cabinet doors over the front bed
- No raised panel doors on the cabinets
- No ladder on the back
- No window side curtains
- No control panel box to hide all the switches
- Tv does not swing around to the front bed
- No tank Flusher
- Steel Rims
- Cheaper mattress
- No wall thermostat for the AC
- Different Axles
Am I missing anything?
Still not sure I am sold on trading at all as I love the Maxi Store door on my current rig and I now know this one top to bottom and have always taken excellent care of it. However the extra floor space would be great for the 2+ week trip we are taking next year.