So wanted to let you know. The fan went in without too many issues. The hardest part of this install was to clean up the old lap sealant. Not sure I used the right product to clean it up but overall it just took time. I used one tube of sealant so I think I will go up there to inspect now that it's fully cured. The other option I had was to use eternabond but decided to follow the recommended instructions on this install.
I attached some images of the install.
We did have a chance to test out the fan this weekend and all I can say is that it works very well!!! Even our outside screens were filled with bugs and stuff being sucked into the camper
Over all very happy with our Maxxfan 4500k