Originally Posted by MtnMike
Fan running 24/7...Problem? Related to our converter? When the batteries were overcharging, creating the sulfur smell, we had a fan that was running below the oven, below the fuse box. Disconnecting the batteries and running directly with park power STOPPED the continual fan problem.
On our 3 previous trips, we never had this fan running constantly. Could this be a sign that our converter was the problem?
The converter (battery charger portion) is trying to do its job against a failed battery. The charger is working hard, generating heat that the fan must get away from the circuitry.
Replace the battery, let the rig sit 24 hours plugged in and then see where you are.