Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 10-31-2014, 09:38 AM   #1

White Hawk 28dsbh

We sold our Jayfeather hybrid and are narrowing down our decision on the floor model for our next camper. Were looking at the 28dsbh however we only can locate new units in the entire US! Are they that good that nobody is selling them or are there not many out there?!!
gradertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 01:39 PM   #2

We have had our 28DSBH for a year and love it. It took four months of pretty intense search before I found one. I used Craigslist (more for reference than anything) and rvt.com and rvtrader.com as well as several trips to dealers in the area. I had to drive four hours to get it but it was worth it. Used ones are fewer than most which is a good testament to how much owners like them. I think if you are patient enough you will find a good used one in your price range. Best of luck in your search.
Old 11-01-2014, 05:15 PM   #3

I can say having owned mine since April it has been a fabulous trailer. I looked very hard for a used one but found that when I did locate one it was priced not far off what I paid for new. We put 8400 Kms on it traveling to the East Coast and it towed very well. I know for a fact I will not be selling mine anytime soon
Old 11-02-2014, 06:31 AM   #4

Just got our White Hawk back from the dealer (some minor warranty work) and they claim they are so popular they can't keep them on the lot. That said though, in the 40 nights we camped this year, we only saw two other White Hawks in campgrounds, so I don't know where they are all going.
robkelly is offline   Reply With Quote