Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 07-23-2014, 10:43 PM   #21

I have a 21' Hybrid and it came with the bench seating but I know that the table and chairs for just 2 for us would be more comfortable. But the bench works out great for watching TV or reading at night because I can fold it down and use it as a lounger, I have extra pillows. My DW uses the sofa as her lounger for the same thing. As you can see from the pic. where the TV is so we have a great viewing angle and we have plenty of room to stretch out. We'll not really for me because Tunce is always at my side so she's on the dinette with me and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
Tunce the traveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 02:06 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoon059 View Post
Thanks for the link, looks great! How were your booths attached to the floor? I've been toying with the idea of buying it with the dinette and booth setup and removing the booth that backs up to the couch and just replacing one side with chairs. I like the removeable table that comes standard (especially because we are planning on removing the table for a pack-n-play crib for the next 2 years), but would like the chairs for me.
Sorry it's taken me a while to get back to you. The booth is screwed into the floor. Easy to take out and easy to put back later which is what I plan to do if/when I move to another trailer.

2015 Ford F350 Lariat FX4 6.7 CC DRW
2015 Eagle Premier 351RSTS

Quahog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 03:28 PM   #23

No worries Quahog, still in the fact finding portion of this purchase! I'm torn between the options still. Its cheaper to buy the dinette and take the booths out and get my own folding chairs... That ***might*** be the option I go with. I have some room in the basement where I could store the dinettes.

I've heard a lot of great opinions both ways, I guess I need to see them in person and make up my own mind.
spoon059 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 04:44 PM   #24

Table and chairs....

They allow more room as you can move them around. Mine were free standing when it was towed and they did not move they did have covers on two of the chairs. Storage under the seat cushion is good for table mats etc. My unit has a ton of storage that I do not need the extra that the booth would have provided.

2013 F150 EXL Screw 5.0 4x4 3:55 locking ( not towing the above trailer with this truck)

Spending my children's inheritances on my toys!
sask934 is offline   Reply With Quote