Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 12-18-2014, 06:24 PM   #1

thoughts on Jayflight SLX 267BHSW?

I am considering upgrading to a Jayflight SLX 267BHSW from my eagle 10 does anybody have any experiences or thoughts about that jayflight?
jkochmit1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 08:09 PM   #2

It is a cheaper version of jay flight 26bhs, you get a gas only hot water heater instead of gas/electric, an unprotected slide mechanism and underbelly which comes with a thermal package on 26bhs, only options you get are 15000btu AC and a spare tire, also 26bhs has 2200lb carrying capacity, can be optioned with 82 gal fresh water tank, there are many more options you can add while ordering, while slx might sound like a good deal initially , the options on 26 bhs are worth the extra cost
Chata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 09:01 PM   #3

I thought they looked very similar on the floor plan but did not realize they only had gas hot water and the underbelly wasn't enclosed. I appreciate your thoughts as I would definitely want an enclosed underbelly since I live in Ohio and we like to start camping in mid may last year it was freezing and the space heater does not keep out 1993 eagle 10 warm on cold nights and on hot days its uncomfortable to be in it was a great starter camper though had nothing go wrong in 5 years and never spent a penny in repairs it still looks brand new on the inside!!! but we have made the decision to upgrade thank for thanks for the input!
jkochmit1 is offline   Reply With Quote