Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 10-20-2019, 11:49 AM   #1

Tv Mount

We just purchased a Jayfeather X17Z and The previous owner indicated that we didn’t have the correct tv or mount to move the tv outside. I have the kebloc mount on the outside and the bracket to connect to the tv (x-shaped), however i cant seem to figure out how this mounting bracket connects to the inside locking swivel stand above the refrigerator. Has anybody had this same issue? Do I need a different stand or bracket? I also have an issue with the bracket not working with the FURRION tv, mounting holes don’t allow the bolts to rotate since they’re so close to the center connector.
Attached Thumbnails
045CD427-4CF0-42D0-B362-81787305F882.jpg   6166E3FF-643C-499E-8ABF-F72F5A1E6824.jpg   image.jpg  
Jmshield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 06:50 AM   #2

Heard from kebloc the x-bracket won’t work on this stand. Guess I need to buy one of their mounts.
Jmshield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 02:06 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmshield View Post
Heard from kebloc the x-bracket won’t work on this stand. Guess I need to buy one of their mounts.
get you some thumb screws and switch back and forth between the brackets or order buy a second tv probably a cheaper option than buying a second bracket.
ggilbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2022, 12:15 PM   #4

I want to add to this old post. I , too, just got a used 2017 x17z, with the 24in Furrion TV attached to their proprietary tv stand that goes ontop of the Fridge. I also had the X frame like in your picture as well. Which does not attach to the stand mount. I also have the Kebloc installed on the outside. And the 75x75 mount on the TV really does not fit the Xframe. It is so tight. I am thinking about finding a plate that I can adapt the 75 to 100 size on the tv. Really poor, strange design. Not sure why they factory install Kebloc on outside that cant be used without hassle. What I am doing is buying another Kebloc block mount (like outside) and I am gonna attach it to the wall to the left of the fridge (outer Bathroom wall) there is a 1x2 stud in there about 7 inches from the wall.
gdizzle is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jayfeather, kebloc, tv mount, x17z