Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 03-23-2012, 04:48 AM   #1

Greyhawk Circuit Breakers?

Anyone know where to find the circuit breakers on a 2012 Greyhawk 31FS?

Reason: Everything was working fine until I connected to 30a shore power at the RV park yesterday. Now everything but the AC works. From what I have read, I suspect I have tripped a breaker but cant find it.

The manual isnt very clear but implies it is in the command center. Nothing there to help. By the way even if i disconnect from shore and run generator I still have no AC anymore.
Wild4Williamsburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 05:10 AM   #2

Sure sounds like a breaker but I haven't found a single picture of the power command center in one of 31FS Greyhawks. You may have to wait for someone who actually owns one.

2015 Ford F350 Lariat FX4 6.7 CC DRW
2015 Eagle Premier 351RSTS

Quahog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 05:23 AM   #3

Found it and solved it. Thanks for the fast response. It is a panel on the front of the bed. On mine I had to remove a small plexiglass cover (2" x 3") and the breakers were behind that. Sure enough one was tripped. I reset it and all is now working fine.
Wild4Williamsburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 06:02 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild4Williamsburg View Post
Found it and solved it. Thanks for the fast response. It is a panel on the front of the bed. On mine I had to remove a small plexiglass cover (2" x 3") and the breakers were behind that. Sure enough one was tripped. I reset it and all is now working fine.
Super! Glad to hear you located it.

2015 Ford F350 Lariat FX4 6.7 CC DRW
2015 Eagle Premier 351RSTS

Quahog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 12:04 PM   #5

Same thing here, but heard it trip so had an idea it was in the back by the bed. I thought I had caused this by swapping power sources with A/C unit on by mistake.
However, I have been connected to shore power for a week testing the systems. The breaker tripped again under normal load. I think this was caused by my house circuit. I did hear a fan going while this breaker was tripped.

The ventilation configuration bothers me on this unit, due to the vent panel facing the cabinet on the slide which crams against the bed when slide is in. I am going to ensure the bed cover is pulled up to allow some air space in front of the breaker panel.

I am also going to acess this compartment to see how it is configured. They have this panel screwed shut. (under the bed) I assume this is the place the inverter resides.
TX_Arvee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 10:24 AM   #6

I have a 2012 Greyhawk 31 FS. My circuit breakers are at the foot of the queen bed, on the outside of the bed (not under it). Take off the black cover and inside you will see them. They are not in the control panel
LeilaKH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 03:01 PM   #7

I have been wondering if that is where the inverter is mounted. I have been considering a larger inverter and wiring the bedroom TV through it.
bgermane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 05:31 PM   #8

I have a 2007 Greyhawk 31SS. The inverter for mine is located under the be alone with the converter. It is right behind the circuit breaker panel on the passenger side of the coach under a wooden box made to cover the components. I just upgraded my inverter from 400 watt to 1000 watt. Additionally, the 1000 watt recommended a 150amp fuse between the battery so I installed a 150 circuit breaker on the frame near the batteries (recently upgrade that too). Larry
Old 07-19-2015, 11:32 PM   #9

Thanks

You saved our day! We were without power and they told us in the manual only that it is important that you know where it is, but they don't tell you. Thanks to you and the WiFi we got it!!!
Fransen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 09:31 PM   #10

Thanks I found circuit box on 2006 Greyhawk. Now I cannot reset the 30 amp circuit breaker. Help please.
Jco4Sandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 05:53 AM   #11

I have an 08 GH 31SS, our breaker box is on the side of the bed with the wardrobe, with 5 or 6 main breakers, the top being the main breaker. I usually turn them all off before disconnecting from shore power at the CG, and usually turn them on one by one when setting up, with the main one being turned on 1st when setting up. It's difficult to tell if one trips due to the location, etc., so just turn it off, then back on.
Equalizer WDH
TV 2018 F150 FX4 SC 3.5EB TP/MT
jimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 11:00 PM   #12

circut breakers

i have a 2007 jayco 31 foot and my breakers are on the side of the bed in the back of unit
cdluksic1959 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 06:12 AM   #13

Wife and daughter typically blow a breaker when they use the hair dryer when the AC is on. We’ve now learned to switch to fan only before the beautification process begins…