Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 09-04-2011, 10:08 AM   #1

321rlms monster slide ssues

Well I've searched the internet forums for people who have had troubles with the large slide and I guess I'm the first to post about it. Went camping for 5 days ( shake down) and went to close the slide and the rear of the slide kept stalling out after a few inches. After checking out everything I had to work it in and out several times to get it in. After 30minutes it was mostly in, the bottom corner where in goes from the bedroom to the kitchen was still kicked out a few inches and I couldn't get it in. Thinking the trailer might not be level I decided to hook up and move it around and tried it again with the same results. After getting it home I started to mess with it again and the front started stalling out while extending. After that I shut it down and took it in to the shop. I won't get it back for a few weeks, when I find out the fix I'll update the post.

2006 GMC CC DRW LBZ
sandwichbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 10:46 AM   #2

Had the same problem with mine. There are two Relay boxes where you open the basement door on drivers side of trailer. One of the plug ins had worked loose. Snapped it back in place and we were good to go. They looked like they were connected but were not.
bad99ram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 11:23 AM   #3

Thats good to know for next time, I had some other warranty items to get taken care of anyways ( propane leak on regulator, black tank flush not working, dead outlet). Are the relays behind the wall or out in the open? I can't remember if there was anything on the drivers side, I remember two boxes on the passenger side though, had lots of wires coming out of them.

2006 GMC CC DRW LBZ
Old 09-04-2011, 12:14 PM   #4

My 2010 has them on the Drivers side. When you open up the big door where your dump valves are they are inside of the storage compartment High and to the right.
Old 09-04-2011, 12:15 PM   #5

sorry--Right out in the open
Old 09-04-2011, 01:41 PM   #6

yep your right, I looked through some pictures and there they are. Hopefully thats all it is.

2006 GMC CC DRW LBZ
Old 09-04-2011, 01:57 PM   #7

The plugs looked like they were plugged in properly, but one of mine was not seated right.
Old 09-28-2011, 10:26 AM   #8

Has anyone been updated about the small grey tank fix? Jayco won't respond to me.
lowfly is offline   Reply With Quote