Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 04-24-2014, 09:34 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seann45 View Post
Staple the Velcro on...
Seann45 - I'm sorry I left that questionable. I'm not good with my writing skills. LOL! Jayco had already had Velcro attached to the seat cushions but did not attach Velcro to the seat benches (back walls). We purchased additional Velcro but it wouldn't stick to the walls. The veneer was too slippery. We tried a few different methods but in the end we had to staple the Velcro to the back wall (seat benches) which so far has done the trick. Have a great day my friend!
Old 04-24-2014, 09:50 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmc616 View Post
What about using a hot glue gun to get the velcro to stick?
usmc616- We actually did try that too. We really didn't want to put staples or screws into these benches but in the end we didn't have a choice. We were very surprised the hot glue gun didn't work because it worked for someone else on this forum who gave us that advice. It just goes to show you how important every single person on here is because what works for one person may not work for another. That's why I'm so grateful for this forum. Everyone is willing to offer advice until something solves the problem. All you people on here are blessings! Happy Camping my friend!!