Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 01-03-2015, 09:29 PM   #1

Anyone have a Whitehawk 24 RBS ?

Talk to me about it.

I would like to hear from actual owners what they like and dislike after a few or many nights of camping. See something like a review, I cant wait to take possession of mine and reading about it, about mods done to it or any other subject about it. That would make my waiting easier

Ford F 150 Ecoboost Tow Max 3.73 2014

Equalizer hitch 1000/10000
homer1959 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 11:28 AM   #2

24rbs

We camped in our 24RBS all last summer and really love it! Easy to maneuver, plenty of space for 2 people and 2 dogs... We traded in a popup for it so it feels like luxury camping! We are going on our first long-haul trip with it next month. That should be an experience... There are only negatives we have found, you can't get into the bathroom when the slide is in, and, the ventilation in the bedroom when the door is shut isn't great. (We do mainly dry camping.) We figured out a solution for the bedroom ventilation, but not the bathroom door. You'll love your new camper!
2Mainers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 12:13 PM   #3

2mainers, thanks for taking the time its much appreciated.

For the bathroom door well we realised that too but if the only thing we have to do is to open the slide out once and awhile for on the road bathroom needs we can easily deal with it.

Like you , we were in a pop up before so, our experience will be similar to yours , BTW do we have ventilation duct in the bedroom, I mean for AC and for heating , I cant recall.

To conclude I cant wait for april , we bought it in Oct but since the camping season was almost over , we decided to accept the free storage offered by the dealer and the warranty will start only in april so.....the only thing is that I cant remember everything about it

thanks again for the feedback !

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Mainers View Post
We camped in our 24RBS all last summer and really love it! Easy to maneuver, plenty of space for 2 people and 2 dogs... We traded in a popup for it so it feels like luxury camping! We are going on our first long-haul trip with it next month. That should be an experience... There are only negatives we have found, you can't get into the bathroom when the slide is in, and, the ventilation in the bedroom when the door is shut isn't great. (We do mainly dry camping.) We figured out a solution for the bedroom ventilation, but not the bathroom door. You'll love your new camper!

Old 01-25-2015, 05:08 PM   #4

we picked ours up late in september, and camped 3 different times, so far we love it,before spring i plan to put a different mount on the TV, so it can be put parallel to the couch, and raise to clothes bar in the bedroom wardrobes, its to low and clothes on hangers hit the bottom. would like to find a way to have a little shelf space beside the bed. as far as using the bathroom when on the road, just put the slide out a little to clear the door. we also changed the shower head to an oxygenics
rjackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 08:08 PM   #5

Ill do the same with the tv mount, I wonder what they are thinking ? like if its feasable to watch tv from the coach confortably...ahhhh those engineers :-)

Thanks for the feedback !

Old 07-06-2019, 03:04 PM   #6

I know this is an old thread but I just purchased a 2014 White Hawk 24RBS. I’m wondering about the tv mount. Mine rotates fine for viewing from the sofa but it’s too high. How low can the tv be mounted?
KeithP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 03:51 PM   #7

the top of my mount is 14" from celing, making the top of the tv 9" to celing. I used a MORride mount that will swing out and tilt
down so viewing is much better, mounts locks when closed against wall for travel
Old 07-06-2019, 03:53 PM   #8

Thanks, that’s helpful
KeithP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 03:54 PM   #9

your welcome , need anything else just ask

« Brakes | Oops.. »