Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 02-12-2015, 12:41 PM   #21

For what its worth, depends on how hard you play the dealer. Your suppossed to take atleast 30% off what the msrp. If this is true you still have room to negotiate beyond this. I think 18500 is actually fair price, however I bought a new 2014 X20E back in June it didn't take much to get the dealer down to that price but I worked them over good coming and going to the dealership a few times wearing them down finally getting it for 16900. The dealer is literally around the block from my home and has very good customer service, extremely accomodating. The salesman was awesome and to this day he jokes with me on how good of a deal i got. Unfortunatley for me the camper was a lemon major electrical issues. the dealer tried numerous times to fix it but couldn't. Ultimately the dealer bought it back from me for what I paid for it and got me into a new 26 BHS and gave me another good deal. If you have a great dealer it makes your life a whole lot easier.
TripZTrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 12:46 PM   #22

I would like to say the X20E is a great camper. I do feel this was an isolated problem and not typical of Jayco Quality. My dealer even said he has never seen a camper come through his dealership with the issues mine had. Bought in June returned in September. FYI IF I were going to get a new hybrid I would recommend the X23B. My wife and I decided the 26 BHS worked better for our family but it took us buying a Hybrid and using it a few times to realize that. we were lucky we had a good dealer and opportunity to get a different camper.
TripZTrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 10:12 AM   #23

I got my new 2013 Jayco X20e for $16,400. the only option it didn't have was the electric tongue jack.

I just visited the local RV show here in Maryland and the dealer I bought mine from was offering a "special" rv show price of $18,500 and that was without a TV of which mine came with.

Maybe I got a good deal since I bought mine after camping season was over and they wanted to get rid of the 2013s to make room for the 2014s?
msprinkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 07:19 AM   #24

The prices can start low and climb as you tack on options, and any additional warranties. When we bought our 16SLX, it was around the 13K price range, but after the dealer wanted to tack on additional warranties for the pop outs (mildew damage/replacement of them), appliances, eyes, ears, nose and throat warranties, it climed to 16K!

We declined most of them.

2005 Jayco GreyHawk Class C
2007 Ford F150
bucko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 12:48 PM   #25

Nothing new to add but just for reference I picked up my 2015 X23F that MSRP'd for $27800 for $19300+tax but got the dealer to throw in a WDH w/sway control and Outside Grille. Camper had the Power Package, Television, full propane and battery already included.
RJWX23F is offline   Reply With Quote