Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-26-2022, 12:10 PM   #21

I have also dealt with a couple of the dealers in St. Louis. My new favorite dealer is Larry's trailer sales outside of Benton, Il. Just south of rend lake. Only had a few issues with my 2018. A water heater board, a hairline crack in the bathroom sink I missed during the pdi, and a kitchen sink that dribbled when you held water in it.
They had me text pics which they sent to jayco. After approval, I made an appointment for 3 Saturdays later. They would have done it sooner, but that was when it was good for me. They didn't even unhook the trailer
and were done in about 1.5 hours.

#Apache village can suck it.
Old and soft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2022, 02:20 PM   #22

Thanks for that. I’ll give Larry’s a try if something comes up again. I’m not opposed to buying local but nobody else had a new 21 model and the 22 would have been another $10K. The differences weren’t worth it to me. I got my new camper for less than the used ones that I saw online. I’d do it again but now I know how little the warranty actually means.
nfisherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2022, 03:22 PM   #23

It's not necessarily jayco, but the dealer. I specifically asked Larry's about this. Joe told me their customers who purchased from them go to the front of the line.
My youngest has moved from glendale fca to butler Chevrolet and is now trying to get on at suntrup ford. Tired of being paid in Pecos for doing warranty work. I suspect rv manufacturers don't pay any better.

# Byerly can do the same. But they do have a nice jingle on their commercials.
Old and soft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2022, 10:51 AM   #24

I thought this was a complaint on something current... but this is a 10 year old trailer... I don't understand, it's 10 years old... heck cars barely make it 10 years if not maintained.

You can be mad at Jayco but I fail to see how it is their fault in any respect.. My trailer is now 11 years old and has no issues you talk of.

I would recommend a nice hotel room
curver900 is offline   Reply With Quote