Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-14-2013, 05:23 PM   #1

Bethpage rv resort

We are heading to Bethpage in urbanna Virginia at the end of July, we are coming from Hudson Valley in New York. looking for any input on thw best route to take. We are not sure if we should go down Chesapeake Bridge Tunnel or do 95. If we go 95 what is best way around baltimore tunnel and Washington D.C. We are traveling with a 5th wheel.
gdemorest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 02:48 PM   #2

We went there a couple of years ago, I don't believe we had to go thru the bay bridge tunnel. We live north on Philadephia and I think we went I95 to 495 to RT13 to Rt 301. I think or you may be able to pick up 301 off I95.Than it is right off 301, you will need to go over the Bay Bridge, but thats not the same as the Bay Bridge/tunnel. As far as the campground it was nice. Just that we went over a 4th of july weekend and it was packed. But it was nice,clean and the staff were friendly. Have a great time and eat some crabs!
WELLCRAFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 07:29 PM   #3

We also are heading there,matter of fact we are going this weekend for a week,I have read mixed reviews about the place and only hope this seems to be the issues maybe during the weekend when it is filled and overcrowded.,..I am going with my 2 grand daughters 11 and 3 and the 11 yearolds friend as well as 2 friends of mine in another camper,we are from Baltimore...If anyone has stayed there it would be great to hear your thoughts