Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 05-19-2021, 01:32 PM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frequent flyer View Post
Was supposed to leave for The Outer Banks of NC this Saturday from Indiana. Looks like the ransom pipeline hackers have done me in. My class C holds 55 gallons and I flat tow a Jeep Wrangler. Afraid of no gas and or congested stations . Anyone have first hand knowledge of Virginia and NC situation?
I live in coastal NC. It seems gas is back to normal. I use the app gas buddy to find fuel. When I travel, I do not let my tank go below half....
Golf4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 02:02 PM   #42

I live in NC east of Charlotte. Gasoline should be okay but you’ll pay up and there are lines at some places. Yesterday diesel was nowhere to be found but I filled up this morning.
reghunnicutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 05:33 PM   #43

We came down through Virginia, W Virginia, N & S Carolina and are now in Savannah. We were able to get fuel all the way down here without issue nor did we have have to wait in any line.
joe w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 06:47 PM   #44

I am in ATL ga QT near my house is out of gas. The Racetrack across the street had gas reg $3.69 pre $4.19. But I buy gas at Sam's two weekends ago for reg $2.58 put 50 gals in my A-class , line was a little long (3 cars deep) put gas in daughter car yesterday reg was still $2.58 and they have never been out of gas. membership is worth it even if you only buy gas there.
Shoman04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 07:22 PM   #45
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf4fun View Post
I live in coastal NC. It seems gas is back to normal. I use the app gas buddy to find fuel. When I travel, I do not let my tank go below half....
The gas buddy app was overloaded this past weekend. I spent 30 miles looking at stations in Myrtle Beach that Gas Buddy said had diesel and only the last one had some.
Hughes PWD SP-50A, TST TPMS
Gator roll-up bed cover
B&W Turnover ball, Companion Std hitch
Can't find what you're looking on JOF? Try Jayco Owners Forum Custom Google Search
norty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 08:22 PM   #46

There are no issues. This whole event was a media Hurricane.
tljwYaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 04:53 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper_bob View Post
One of my staff just told me she saw something about a woman filling up a plastic grocery bag? She said after the first bag began leaking, the woman proceeded to "double bag" her gasoline, tied it up and put it in her trunk.

Up until the point at which she put it in her trunk, I thought "Darwin should take care of that one", but she basically just made a rolling bomb. Shrapnel is likely to hurt someone else. If you want to blow yourself up, far be it from me to stop you, but if you're going to hurt others in the process, I have a problem with that.

AAAAND here's the video. It's from 2019...

https://youtu.be/XRjNdgAetQE
Whoever made that video should have been calling 911.