Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 01-15-2013, 07:50 PM   #1

Table Rock Lake (Missouri) Campgrounds

My wife and I (no kids) are taking our 22FBTT down to Table Rock this coming May and have been researching so many campgrounds, we're going crosseyed! We've never been there before and could use some input if anyone has camped on the lake. I'm not too keen on private CGs since they pack you in like sardines! I've looked at the State Park and not real impressed, looks directly into a HUGE marina. Corps of Engineers CGs are everywhere down there, they look pretty nice.

Our Likes:

Spacious campsite w/Elec. (Wtr & sewer if available)
Clean facilities
Quite CG
Nice view of the lake
Biking trails
Within 1hr drive to Eureka Springs, AR

Thanks in advance JOF members!

KC
Old 01-16-2013, 10:14 AM   #2

We stayed at the Table Rock Lake COE campground several years ago. The campground was nice. Sites had decent space between sites, clean. Campground 1 only has electric and water nearby with a dump station. Campground 2 does have full hookup sites at the back end of the campground. If you want lake views there are not hookups on those sites from what I can remember. Check out this site.

http://mostateparks.com/campground/t...k-campground-2

Hope this helps.

Mary Anne
2011 Jayco Jay Flight 26RLS-Sold
2014 Jayco Eagle 298 RLDS
maromeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 10:37 AM   #3

We stayed at Indian Point COE campground this fall. It's about 5 miles west of Branson and just south of Silver Dollar City. Very well kept campground with hard surface pads, E and W. Just make sure you scrutinized the location of your site as we reserved online. When we got to our site, found it to be on a curve with a permanent sign on the edge of the driveway, and we had a #@$% of a time backing into our site. There is a marina right next door with a cafe. There are other restaurants along the road heading south to the campground.

When we go again I will pull my boat and stay at Table Rock Lake St Pk. They have a fantastic public boat ramp there!

Enjoy Branson!!

'06 2500 Silverado 4X4, Duramax LBZ Diesel, Firestone air bags
'08 Tracker Pro Guide V-16 Boat
'12 Pinnacle 31RLTS
taviking22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 03:25 PM   #4

COE CG is the winner, Mill Creek to be exact. Looks like new asphalt throughout whole CG. It's such a crapshot on a new CG destination especially when all you have to look at are these dinky pics of campsites! Thank goodness for Google Earth to give you a nice overhead view of CG layout.......exhausting though! Anyway, can't wait till May, it's gonna be a great camping season! Thanks again for your input maromeo & taviking22!