Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 07-30-2016, 07:50 PM   #1

VT: 184BH 2014, better than new.

I purchased it used two weeks ago and it was in flawless condition. The previous owners never actually took it anywhere. I towed it out of state this past week and realized that this is not for me. Being a disabled vet, I thought traveling the country with my kids would be awesome but I can't do it. Two days in to it, I had to return home for medical reasons.
The backwater tank has yet to be used since new- the shower has been used twice since new. If I put this trailer at the dealer and said it was new you would have NO reason to doubt it.

This model has two single bunks, full bathroom with tub large enough to sit in or perfect for cleaning pets. Front dinette converts to large double/queen size bed. Microwave, fridge, 8 gallon water heater, 8K BTU air conditioner.
VERY low weight and can be towed by a normal car- doesn't require a truck to tow. Only 2600lbs! Gross weight is 3500lbs!

My tow vehicle is a 2001 Chevy Express high top Regency luxury conversion van with low miles/no rust and will also be for sale separately or a can make up a killer package deal.

As to the TT- I added several things in the past couple weeks:
Heavy duty front stabilizers- stronger than they need to be
Heavy duty tongue shelf- can support a generator easily
Second deep cycle battery- has two new Interstate deep cycle batteries in enclosed boxes
Second propane tank- not mounted, but included- has gauge on it
Fold-away TV/DVD/BluRay- fold away mount folds TV flat against bottom of cabinet to preserve counter space.
Upgraded Stereo- new unit has BlueTooth audio streaming/phone interface
Accessories Internal- Towels, kitchen utensil setup, storage bins, rubber backed carpets for bathroom and main area- all new, all unused
Accessories External- Rhino sewer hose (unused, in box), clear elbow pipe with cleaning jet, two potable water hoses, 20' 30 amp extension cord, wheel chocks, bottle jack- all except wheel chocks are NEW and UNUSED.
Additional sliding tinted window with screen installed in door for more light.
All internal lights converted to LED
NEW E2 WD and anti-sway hitch system

No expense was spared to try to make this the nicest, best equipped setup on the road. $2000 in accessories and upgrades just done to it in the last month.

Pictures via email if you are interested in it. Located in Vermont and with a deposit will deliver for a reasonable cost to cover expenses.

$9,800 firm I'm losing quite a bit on it... most expensive two days on the road in history. The tow vehicle is available as well for another $7K if you are interested in a high top luxury van. It's a 2001 but has 105K miles and has been maintained beautifully. The interior is like a limo.

Clear title- no liens. shoot me a message with your email address and I'll send pics.
Old 05-10-2017, 06:53 PM   #2
Site Team

Please post a SOLD message here when it sells.
Hughes PWD SP-50A, TST TPMS
Gator roll-up bed cover
B&W Turnover ball, Companion Std hitch
Can't find what you're looking on JOF? Try Jayco Owners Forum Custom Google Search