Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-23-2010, 02:30 PM   #1

Buying RV parts & accessories

Other than buying from a Jayco dealer has anyone out there made any purchases from a place called Dyer's RV in Mayer, AZ? Reason for asking is my carbon monoxide detector that came with my '07 5'er just went belly up. I called my Jayco dealer and all they have are units that have to be hardwired in. The unit that came with my trailer operates off one 9-volt battery and I see Dyer's has Atwood Carbon Monoxide Detectors that run off 3 AA's. Being I'm getting ready to head up into the Blue Ridge Mountains to be a CG host I don't have time to do any wiring so need a battery powered unit. So, anyone ever dealt with Dyer's RV or know anything about them? "Many thanks"
RR Conductor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 05:14 AM   #2

I'm gathering by the overwhelming response that not too many people have dealt with or know anything about Dyer's RV. That's OK, it was just an outside chance.
RR Conductor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 06:51 PM   #3

Hey Pete ,
I bought some sewer hose and a holding tank washout sewer adaptor , they shipped fast and one item was on back order , they called and asked if I still wanted it or just cancel the order , with in 9 days I had both items , I would deal with them again ,
kipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 12:59 PM   #4

Sometimes a response may take a while as we all have different times we log on. Like myself i'm usually at work when i log on. No i've never shop their.
Old 11-28-2010, 05:59 AM   #5

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by RR Conductor View Post
Other than buying from a Jayco dealer has anyone out there made any purchases from a place called Dyer's RV in Mayer, AZ? Reason for asking is my carbon monoxide detector that came with my '07 5'er just went belly up. I called my Jayco dealer and all they have are units that have to be hardwired in. The unit that came with my trailer operates off one 9-volt battery and I see Dyer's has Atwood Carbon Monoxide Detectors that run off 3 AA's. Being I'm getting ready to head up into the Blue Ridge Mountains to be a CG host I don't have time to do any wiring so need a battery powered unit. So, anyone ever dealt with Dyer's RV or know anything about them? "Many thanks"
We just ordered from Dyer, received the items quickly and they were really helpful when we called with questions. Def do business with them again.
grncrdbrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 11:52 AM   #6

My Microwave went belly up and I ordered one from Dyers. It arrived in just a few days but did not work at all, when I called them they really questioned me about the unit asking if I had tried plugging it in in my stick house and if it worked there. After about 5 minutes of this BS they finally agreed to refund my money but I had to pay return shipping. I won't buy from them again.
Bearly51 is offline   Reply With Quote