Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 10-02-2017, 08:12 AM   #21

It's impossible to adequately explain online. We recently had a host at a NF campground who was like the extremely annoying team mom. Made absolutely sure that you are put on the list and you shall be responsible for cupcakes at practice on June 6. Furthermore, you will be in the concession stand for 1 home game per child. She reminds everyone we only have positive cheering here. She will also be happy to help you with ordering spirit wear and on and on....... Sheeesh lady, go change the toilet paper and leave everyone else alone!
ExxWhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 10:41 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by skybound View Post
women. Why can't they just stay in the kitchen.
lol
camjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 12:16 PM   #23

In my over 40 years of Rving I have seen MANY MANY MANY more campers who are jerks than I have hosts or other workers at campgrounds. They may say they are going 5mph when in reality they are going 25 mph and would be the first ones to complain if their child was endangered. Just as I did when umping little league baseball, when a parent in the stands started badmouthing the umpires I pulled them out of the stands and made them ump....typically you never heard another word from them. Too bad we can't do the same with the loudmouth always complaining campers...put them in charge of keeping the morons at least half in control.

Two sides to every story...

wags999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 05:28 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by wags999 View Post
In my over 40 years of Rving I have seen MANY MANY MANY more campers who are jerks than I have hosts or other workers at campgrounds. They may say they are going 5mph when in reality they are going 25 mph and would be the first ones to complain if their child was endangered. Just as I did when umping little league baseball, when a parent in the stands started badmouthing the umpires I pulled them out of the stands and made them ump....typically you never heard another word from them. Too bad we can't do the same with the loudmouth always complaining campers...put them in charge of keeping the morons at least half in control.

Two sides to every story...
This is not an us or them thread. I experienced a difficult and unfriendly host who got her nose out of joint because someone at the office didn't tell her I would be coming and setting up on the emergency site. Not my fault and it was very out of line for her to act the way she did from beginning to end. And I wasn't going 25mph or even 15. In her case she thought she was the lunch room monitor and god forbid if you didn't eat your veggies or tried to throw garbage in the recycle bin. No argument from me that there are far more objectionable campers than hosts. Not the point. This lady needs to re retire and find another way to get free lodging.
Bassdogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 06:39 PM   #25

Could be Worse!

This guy could be the park ranger or host!
Attached Thumbnails
JasonParkRanger.jpg  

2015 White Hawk 20MRB (It's last year)
2017 F150 2.7 Eco Boost 3.73 Gears

Murff is offline   Reply With Quote