Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 03-31-2016, 08:41 AM   #11

Hi everyone. I just bought a Jayco 273 2016 model. My TT has a green LED light by the fuse box, but while connected to 15amp/120v home power the green LED is not on telling me what the charge wizard is doing (nothing else turned on by the way). When I unplug from shore pwr (15a/120v) my battery showed 12.95VDC. When I plug the TT back into the same house outlet the battery jumps to 13.6VDC. This tells me the battery charge wizard is working. So I believe everything is working normal, but my little green LED. I'm thinking it is just burned out. I've only had the TT a little over a month, and have camped in it once so far. Pretty sure the green LED was working when the dealer gave me my walk through. I've got an email to Jayco to see if the LED is covered under warranty. It would be nice to see what the battery wizard is doing without putting a volt meter on the battery. I'll update when I get a response from Jayco. Any input would be great.

Jayco206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 09:00 AM   #12

Congratulations on the new trailer and welcome to the JOF.

oldmanAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 09:07 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayco206 View Post
Hi everyone. I just bought a Jayco 273 2016 model. My TT has a green LED light by the fuse box, but while connected to 15amp/120v home power the green LED is not on telling me what the charge wizard is doing (nothing else turned on by the way). When I unplug from shore pwr (15a/120v) my battery showed 12.95VDC. When I plug the TT back into the same house outlet the battery jumps to 13.6VDC. This tells me the battery charge wizard is working. So I believe everything is working normal, but my little green LED. I'm thinking it is just burned out. I've only had the TT a little over a month, and have camped in it once so far. Pretty sure the green LED was working when the dealer gave me my walk through. I've got an email to Jayco to see if the LED is covered under warranty. It would be nice to see what the battery wizard is doing without putting a volt meter on the battery. I'll update when I get a response from Jayco. Any input would be great.
You're model Progressive Dynamics power center doesn't have the LED.. It has the charge wizard but not the led or the manual override switch.
The light you see is for the reverse polarity fuse. Is it located under a 25a fuse?
You don't want to see that light glowing green!!

If you want a volt meter look for the thread "inexpensive battery voltage meter" by Mustang.
klassic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 12:05 PM   #14

Thanks for the quick response! I've got the P. Dynamics PD4045KA. My green LED is right next to two 30amp reverse polarity fuses. Thanks Klassic! You nailed it.

Jayco206 is offline   Reply With Quote