Hi everyone, last year was our first time getting an RV in August when we bought our Jayco 232RB. So far we love it. We live in Michigan. In two weeks I am on Mid-Winter break from work and would like to go through the process of de-winterizing it. Temps from then through April will be in the highs 35-45, however lows in the 20s. Is it safe to do this yet, or should I wait until the lows are above freezing at night?