Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 03-16-2017, 08:28 PM   #81
JRD

Colerain RV near Dayton, Ohio
(formerly Midwest RV)

1775 S. Dayton Lakeview Rd.
New Carlisle, Oh 45344

Toll-Free: 888-394-6650
Local: 937-236-0200

One of several Colerain dealerships in SW Ohio and Indiana. Don't know about the others, but got a great deal here on my 2016 WH 24RKS and excellent service on a few warranty issues after the sale. Johanna was my salesperson. Parts and service staff good to work with, too.
JRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 09:32 PM   #82

In Western Colorado Humphrey RV in Grand Junction. Brad runs a A-1 operation and Ron is sales makes you feel like family. They also have a location in Montrose Colorado. Great Jayco Dealer.
thevettemanx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 04:39 PM   #83

Camping World in Kaysville, UT. We purchased our motor home from them last May and have had really good service. Our last trailer, a Keystone, was purchased in Michigan; but while we still owned it, CW in Kaysville happily serviced it for us. Good service brings return customers.
1980 Shasta 21; 1981 Coleman Tent Trailer
1978 VW Westfalia; lots of tents
koko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 08:30 AM   #84

I can give a full shout out to Johnnie Walker RV in Las Vegas.

I dealt with the Van Hoose brothers, Steve and Mark, during the initial sale process and both were very professional and knowledgeable.
No lies, no embellishments and no juke and jive sales tactics.

Everything, from the document lady, to the young man who did the walk through with me was top notch.

Special mention should go the the service manager, Ken Allen.
Due to logistics, I could not take delivery of the TT right away ( two months) and asked Ken if I could store the TT in their lot and offered to pay for that storage.
He called the owner......the owner said sure and it would be at no charge.

I wanted a few things changed or added, like a shelf, a different radio, wire up an inverter and swap out the high profile AC unit for a low profile model.

All these things were done without a whimper, and despite Ken saying they were "swamped" with work, he put a tech on it all right away and all was done in a couple of days.

I have nothing but good to say about JW RV in Las Vegas NV and would highly recommend them without hesitation.
Old 09-09-2019, 09:26 AM   #85

Miles RV Center in Asheville is worth the drive!

I purchased a Jayco 23RL from Miles RV in Asheville last year and drove an extra 2 hours from other dealers closer to home.

Very glad the impression they gave me on first visit was accurate. Miles is a Family atmosphere that seems to have they're act together vs. other franchise dealerships. The deal I recieved was fair, but the Service after the sale was the bonus!

Love our Jayco and used it a lot right away. Pulled to Tetons and YNP the first month. Numerous other fun trips (over 6000 miles)

We had a couple minor items that were attended to promptly and assistance in leveling out a new truck (needed higher rated bars). Exchanged at no charge. A thermostat that was bad fixed promptly also.

Everyone knows, RVs aren't always without problems.
How Service handles the problem can make you come back again or never want to. Ryan (Service Mgr.) and his folks (Rex and others) have excellent Service backgrounds and it shows.

Funny my wife and I saw a friend from our Church picking up they're new RV the same day we did. We thought we found a hidden secret in Asheville...turns out 4 others from our Church bought RVs from Miles and told him that it was worth the drive.

Hope the post helps someone.

-Mike
SCSignman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 01:11 AM   #86

I will hardily second the shout out of Bish's RV Supercenter. In June of 2018, we were leaving Arco, ID en-route to Grand Teton NP. The faucet in the bathroom had started to really leak.

My wife found Bish's in Idaho Falls, ID, a authorized Jayco dealer, and which was on our route to GTNP. She called to see if they could take a look. They were able to squeeze us in, and put a Tech on it as soon as we stopped in. They had given us exact driving instructions to get us there. Turns out, the threads on the faucet had been cross threaded from the factory. Bish's simply took a faucet off the rack in their retail store, replaced it, and installed new cone washers. Since then, we haven't had a problem with that faucet. My trailer was bought at Plemmons RV in NC, and I live in VA, and Bish's is thousands of miles from home. This was all warranty work since I'd only had the Jay Flight 23RB for about 1 year. And fortunately, Bish's didn't do a back and forth with Jayco HQ to determine if Jayco would cover this item under warranty. Bish's just took care of the problem.

If I lived out in the Idaho region, I'd definitely give Bish's first shot at earning my business should I be in the market for another RV. And I'd take my RV there if it needed to be repaired.

So
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murff View Post
On our recent trip from Seattle to Ohio, our range failed to work in the new 20MRB in Stanfield Or. Sent an email to the nearest Jayco dealer in Pocatella ID. Received an email back just before midnight from the general manager telling us to bring the White Hawk in as early as possible so they could look at it.

This is a copy from a post last month regarding a dealer who went above and beyond, IMHO:

Got up this A.M. and drove to Bish's RV. Corey Harward was calling me as I was walking in the door of their service department. Corey took his time to listen to what the problem was with the range. He then went in the trailer and turned on one of the burners and hit the piezo igniter. Sure enough, just like Murphy's Law in reverse, the burner lit up just as perfect as could be. He then checked all the burners, and all functioned well.

He inspected under the burner cover and crawled under the trailer and found nothing irregular. Corey said the obvious, it was hard to diagnose something that is working correctly. He charged us nothing for his time.

I cannot speak for all Jayco dealers, but I feel safe that if you are in Idaho and have a problem with your rig, do not hesitate to call one of Bish RVs locations. If each location's general manager is like the Pocatello's John Myer, you will be in good hands.

We take the 20MRB back to our original dealer next week to have a small list of warranty items fixed. I will post here how that goes after we get the rig back.

Murff

2014 F150 SC, 4x4, HD Pkg, Sterling Gray
Atlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 06:19 AM   #87

Big Sky RV in Bozeman Montana. Very happy with the buying process. Up front and transparent. Gave me an out the door , all in price over the phone and it didn’t change one penny when we drove the 400 miles to pick up our trailer.
gladecreekwy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 03:03 PM   #88

We are fortunate in that we have two excellent Jayco dealers near Green Bay. The first is Apple Valley camping in Appleton Wisconsin and the second is Wagner's RV in Cleveland Wisconsin. We have used both service departments and found excellent service at each one.
Chet & Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 04:19 PM   #89

Call of the Wild Oxford ME across from the Speedway.. Not flashy..
Family owned for decades.. Super excellent service. Not the cheapest to buy from as they are lower volume and at the end of any mfrs distribution chain.

2021 GMC Canyon
2021 Jayco 212QB
WDH ; Anderson
2012 Honda Ridgeline not towing anymore
2016 195 RB traded in
Kim Gass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 04:45 PM   #90

Hayes RV center Longview,Tx
Kennessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 06:51 PM   #91

If you're in or around Kansas City, A-Z Mobile RV Service. We lost our awning about a month ago. A-Z came to the campground to remove the damaged awning and haul it away. They worked directly with my insurance to get a replacement ordered, then installed it in one day.
https://www.azmobilerv.com/

Poking at a campfire with a stick is one of life's great satisfactions.

KCSA75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 06:58 AM   #92

Thumbs up

I also recommend Miles RV in Fletcher (Hendersonville) NC. I drove 45 miles to purchase from them. Very knowledgeable sales people and good service. I had a couple of issues and made an appointment with the service dept. They actually fixed the issues as I waited when I showed up for my appointment. I also have a CW 10 miles from my house. Miles saved me $2k on the unit and I actually worked with a salesperson that knew what he was talking about.
RipinSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 07:42 AM   #93

Being full timers presents a unique challenge for warranty and service work. Our kitchen slide (slim rack) was not extending all the way. Would go all the way but for 2" on the TV side and 1" on the fridge side. It would retract all the way. Our dining room slide topper was pulling away from the guide on the left side. We are staying at Natalbany Creek RV in Amite, LA for two months. I called Steve's RV, 29671 N. Dixie Ranch Rd, Lacombe, LA to arrange an appointment for them to look at it, NOT leave it for days since we are full time. They are an hour away from where we are staying but their reviews were great. Drove in yesterday at 9:30 AM and when arriving we were treated like we were owners of the RV center!! The service manager asked for the keys to my truck and said he's pulling into the service area to start working on it. He asked if I wanted to come and watch them as they worked. I said "you bet". We felt like family the whole time we were there. We were heading back to our CG by 12 noon with all repairs complete. No need for the dealer to contact Jayco and ask "permission". We definitely will be scheduling our travels so we can be in their vicinity when it comes down to routine maintenance.
2017 RAM 3500 DRW DIESEL/AISIN 4.10 AIR BAGS
B&W COMPANION TURN OVER BALL HITCH
Formerly from Sequim, WA
AKRUEBBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2020, 03:34 PM   #94

general question

Probably a dumb question, with an obvious answer.. but how do I post a new thread? I have been a member here for years and very seldom do this, but i kinda remember the last time i tried to post something new I finally gave up because I could not learn how. Im not sure where to ask this question so trying it here first.
Bluesky46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2020, 03:40 PM   #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesky46 View Post
Probably a dumb question, with an obvious answer.. but how do I post a new thread? I have been a member here for years and very seldom do this, but i kinda remember the last time i tried to post something new I finally gave up because I could not learn how. Im not sure where to ask this question so trying it here first.
Make sure you are logged in and go to the main Jayco RV owners forum page where all the categories are listed.. Pick the category what seems appropriate ie fifth wheel, campgrounds etc. Once on that category page there is a black tab toward the top called Post New Topic

This should take you to an example https://www.jaycoowners.com/forums/f18/

2021 GMC Canyon
2021 Jayco 212QB
WDH ; Anderson
2012 Honda Ridgeline not towing anymore
2016 195 RB traded in
Kim Gass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2020, 04:14 PM   #96

I’ll add my dealer to the list, Adkins Family RV in Ripley WV. They are family owned and on the smaller side, but good people. His prices on new units are some of the best in the nation when I was looking. His PDI was great, I went thru the list myself when I got home with the new trailer and didn’t find anything wrong. Hope to never need service, but if I do I’d feel confident with them doing it.
Furrion Vision S 7” Rear and Side View Cameras
2021JayFlight28BHS is offline   Reply With Quote