Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 08-01-2015, 05:57 PM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by short kid View Post
Rhones RV, Cogan Station PA. Excellent service, great selection and large parts and accessory store. They partner with dealer in #12 at the Hershey show, for really good deals.
We ordered our North Point 375BHFS from Rhone's and I haven't even step foot in the dealership and is by far one of the best buying experiences that I have ever had. Can't wait to meet the fine people at Rhone's in person when we pick up our new fifth wheel in two weeks. Guy Snyder was my salesperson.

2017 Ford F-350 Lariat Ultimate 6.7 CCSB
2016 Jayco North Point 375BHFS
EricRom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 06:39 PM   #42

Evans Rv in Petersburg, IN.
Love the folks there. Easy to deal with. Straight forward no Bull sales. They beat everyone around us on price. No haggling. Service department is awesome as well!
lilbald1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 07:40 PM   #43

I second the guys at Traverse City RV. Jeff was great to work with when we bought our 15 28bhbe. We drove 250 miles to buy from them vs local Detroit area dealer.
CraigL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 06:53 PM   #44

Haylet RV in Coldwater, MI. Great to do business with and our salesman Scott was very helpful. We had the bad luck to have the radiator in my TV blow about 10 minutes after we left them with our HTT and Scott came out to pick up the HTT and they stored it for us while AAA took care of our Jeep. It was a 3 hour drive to get to them and worth every minute. Plus they gave us a great price.
secal48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 04:13 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by YooperGirl View Post
We bought our new 5er from Northern RV in Quinnesec MI, in the Upper Peninsula of MI about 2 months ago. They have been fantastic to work with in getting initial bugs worked out as well as going the extra mile to assist with issues we've encountered while on the road. (We travel a lot!) will continue to recommend them to others.
Northern RV is fantastic. See my post from 07-09-15. Their service department is A1.
dandl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 05:30 PM   #46

We're very happy with Forrest Marine & RV in Tyngsboro, NH. They helped guide us through our first purchase (our current TT) and the service department is great
robkelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 06:46 PM   #47

Steves RV, Lacombe, LA. Hardly any dealer can impress me, but they did. How bout a fridge ordered just by me telling them what it was doing, and literally a 10 minute job for the change out once I got there (starting before opening hours). No waiting weeks for diagnosis, weeks to fix etc. Second one is bad too but that's another topic. Either way, 1 owner, 1 salesman, small dealer, more than half of them kin between all of the workers there. Didn't have to negotiate since they were spot on first go around. I'd buy another. A no BS dealer, and they'll work on anything regardless of whether you purchased it from them. They advertise it, and I've seen it.
2015 Jayco Jay Flight 28BHBE (#8)
BigJohnD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 07:54 PM   #48

We went with RV City, in Huachuca City, Arizona. We bought our first pop-up from them, and went back to them when we traded in our Forest River (pop-up) for the TT. They allowed us to order exactly what we wanted without obligation, to be sure it was what we wanted. They were very patient with DW's countless e-mails, and they are very conscientious about service.

We have met all the people who do the work on the various units - they sell only Jaycos, other than what they take as trade-ins - and feel like we're getting personalized service. At the dealership where we got/took our Forest River, those people were all anonymous - and to be honest, we felt like we had to unload most of our stuff whenever we took it in. No such wariness with RV City.
Jim-n-Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 08:26 PM   #49

From a service point, Leisure Land RV in Penticton, BC is great. I did not buy the trailer there but I get all my service work done there. Always do the work right and on time. Always have time to answer questions and know what they are talking about.

2011 Ranger Sport
brianca2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 06:09 PM   #50

Send a message via MSN to alvinator
Rhones Travel Trailers, Cogan Station, PA (Williamsport area)

Simply the best!
alvinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 07:18 AM   #51

Kuhl's Trailer Sales
1023 North 500th St.
Ingraham, IL 62434

They sell only Jayco towables, no motorhomes and only Jayco brand units. I have purchased three units from them. Great service, friendly personnel, and bend-over-backwards-to-please service department. I couldn't be happier. Will probably never buy from any other dealer.

djalbrec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 04:27 AM   #52

Colerain RV in Cincinnati ,
Great price and very nice folks
RP53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 05:39 AM   #53

on our 4th Jayco all bought new from Youngblood's RV located in Mayfield, Ky. they have always treated us good both in sales and service.
Two Kayaks. Dagger for me, Old Town for Wife
Gary Fisher Mnt Bk for me, Trek for Wife
Retired U.S. Army in 1991
Life is Good!
LBL 1206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 01:44 PM   #54

Dealers worth knowing about

Just bought an RV out of State and looking for a good Rv Dealer between Atlanta Ga and Augusta Ga.
Golferdave78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 10:34 AM   #55

Quality RV Linn Creek Mo (Lake Ozark-Camdenton area), a family owned business (very polite by the way) with no sales person walking out to greet you. You drive in get out and start your shopping tour without a sales pitch or no one following you around. All units have the lowest non negotiated price listed inside the camper. When you find what you want you get the unit number take it to the office and start the paper work and they don't pressure you on the extended warranty, you say "no thank you" to the offer and they move on to other things. The warranty dept is great to work with and any repairs are made in a very timely and professional manner. I can't say nothing but good things about the whole business
Old 10-16-2015, 05:39 AM   #56

Not a dealer per se but a great repair shop in Pearland, TX. Anything RV Service Center, LLC on Dixie Farm Road close to 35 is a family owned business that does all kinds of repairs. What a great experience with these guys! They took me in the day I called while competitors were telling me anywhere from 10 days to two months just to take a look at the issue. Before the day was out, they called me to let me know the replacement parts were authorized by Norcold and soon to be on their way. One week later, everything was ready to go. I'm very impressed by this shop and I'll definitely be going back should we need repairs.

2015 Ford F350 Lariat FX4 6.7 CC DRW
2015 Eagle Premier 351RSTS

Quahog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 07:10 AM   #57

All Valley RV Center Acton, CA

All Valley RV Center
1525 Sierra Highway
Acton, CA 93510
(661) 269-4800

I had a great time here we bought a 2015 Jayco 31DS and they ordered ity as we liked and it was shipped here.

Ask for Randy Klenner
Old 03-06-2017, 11:59 AM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuldraw2015 View Post
We have been very happy with Apache Rv in St. Louis Mo
1 (314) 895-4567
Absolutely! We agree. Doug has sold us two Jaycos and we will return to him at Apache Village in St. Louis, MO when we buy our next one.
JaycoinMissouri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 07:33 PM   #59

Another satisfied customer from TC-RV in Traverse City, Michigan. I've bought my last two trailers from them.

Easy to work with, all the campers are open to check out, and no bird-dogging by the salesman.

Kenelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 07:50 PM   #60

GolferDave - Check out Crown RV in Conyers Ga, right on the side of I20:

Crown RV :: New & Used RVs for Sale in Atlanta Georgia | Motorhomes, Campers, Travel Trailers & Fifth Wheels from Crown RV - Conyers - Sales, Parts and Service.

Small, family owned and run business. Madren runs the parts and service shop, Rick is their lead mechanic. Madren is one of those people who doesn't mince words - she will tell you bluntly and directly what she thinks. But they will also go the extra mile for you, charge reasonable rates, and know Jayco.
Ford 2016 F150 Lariat, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost
Max Tow Pkg, 36gal tank
Reese Sidewinder and Reese Titan 16k hitch
BuddyRay is offline   Reply With Quote