Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 04-14-2021, 12:19 PM   #1

EF ECOFLOW Portable Power Station

I thought this might be helpful for anyone thinking about getting ones of these units. I tried to find info on Youtube and the internet and could not come up with my scenario.
I wanted to use this unit during Quiet time at the dry camping spot we go to. I like to get up early and make coffee keurig mini) and use the microwave. But this location does not allow generators until 7 AM and after 11 PM. I thought this would be great for watching TV past the quiet time and to be able to use the coffee maker and microwave in the early morning.
also, this will be great not to have to run the generator during the day just to watch TV.
Best part is a recharges to 100% in about an hour.
Also, we have a 2020 Jayco Eagle HT TT.
Hope this helps. see photos of it in action.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0859.jpg   IMG_0857.jpg   IMG_0856.jpg   IMG_0854.jpg   IMG_0853.jpg  

Big Art is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2023, 04:08 PM   #2
SJH

I have two RVs, a 32ft TT and a 24ft TT. So, the ecoflow delta pro was ideal for me since I can easily transfer the unit from one rv to the other.
My question is can you use the ecoflow battery as the house battery? To me it doesn’t make sense to have the ecoflow convert the DC to AC and have it power the converter to convert from AC back to DC to run DC appliances. (I have a 12vdc refrigerator) When I have no shore power and I want to run off the ecoflow, would it make sense to disconnect the house batter and connect the DC RV supply to the DC 30A output of the ecoflow?
SJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2023, 05:01 PM   #3

We have one as well and the 400W portable panel that came with it. So far we have done nothing with it lol
Old 04-19-2023, 04:25 PM   #4

I have a 1500 watt Pecron solar generator. I do the "easy" way and just plug it into the RV's shore power cord when I need extra battery for no-generator times. Sure, it is wasting capacity converting DC to AC just to have it converted back again, but hey, its easy and it works great.

Also, I can connect it to a separate 12v 100ah lithium battery if I would ever need even MORE power from it before it could be recharged (haven't yet).
EricM22 is offline   Reply With Quote