I installed a spray type (no moving parts) tank flusher. I also have a 45 degree clear coupling between the dump port and the sewer hose. The procedure I use is as follows:
1. Connect the water hose to the flusher and turn it on. You can definitely hear it working. Let it run while doing step 2.
2. Connect the sewer hose to the dump port and the dump station pipe.
3. Open the black dump valve. Let it run till clear.
4. Close the black dump valve for 1 minute. Open valve again. Let it run for 1 more minute.
5. Shut of the flusher water.
6. When the black tank is empty close the black valve.
7. Open the gray water valve.
8. When tank is empty close the valve.
9. Disconnect and rinse the sewer hose.
10. Cap the dump port.
This procedure does assume there is not a back up waiting for the dump station. In which case you do the best you can without being discourteous to the others waiting.
Chuck - Sparta, TN
2012 Jay Flight 22FB, 2 x Honda EU2000i
2013 GMC Yukon XL Denali AWD
EDUCATION is what you get when you read the fine print.....
EXPERIENCE is what you get when you don't.