Originally Posted by 36fire412
A few questions that come to mind from us in the peanut gallery would be...
- Are you looking just to grill?
- Are you looking to use it as a griddle at times?
- Do you want it to attached to the rail that may be present on the side of your camper?
- Are you looking to cook on the picnic table or someplace other than next to the travel trailer?
- Do you want one that is small and designed to sit on a table or stand up or have the flexibility of doing either?
I'm sure there are others out there from peanut gallery land that may have other questions and/or the suggestion of a all-purpose grill for you.
-We are looking to grill and cook bacon and other high smoke items outside.
-I was looking at the side mount but I am not against having a stand alone unit.
-Either is good, a table mount or stand alone with some beef to it. Right now I am open to anything and I hate buying something to upgrade it later so I'll learn from everyone else's experience on this.