Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 12-01-2017, 02:33 PM   #1

Thumbs up FMCA

FMCA members just passed a change that will let any RV owner join. Looks like it will be effective around Jan 1 or so. FMCA has a lot of great benefits besides RALLIES. I think first yr is only $50.00.
Grumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 04:23 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
FMCA members just passed a change that will let any RV owner join. Looks like it will be effective around Jan 1 or so. FMCA has a lot of great benefits besides RALLIES. I think first yr is only $50.00.
Okay, I'll bite...whats FMCA ?

wags999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 04:28 PM   #3

https://www.fmca.com/
Bigbeartroop122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 08:40 AM   #4
Site Team

Would travel trailers and fifth be admitted as 2nd class citizens, or poor cousins?
Hughes PWD SP-50A, TST TPMS
Gator roll-up bed cover
B&W Turnover ball, Companion Std hitch
Can't find what you're looking on JOF? Try Jayco Owners Forum Custom Google Search
norty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 09:01 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by norty1 View Post
Would travel trailers and fifth be admitted as 2nd class citizens, or poor cousins?
They need someone to clean up after an event and spruce up their sites before turning down the beds and putting a mint on the pillow.

Seriously, I've had a couple Class A Bus owner friends and most of the time they stayed in Class A only GG's. One of them owned a lot at Pelican Lake in Naples Fla, a gated MH community. Even the class A's had to be less than 10 years old. We had to stay down the road in a sardine CG for the peons. One day on the way to meet up with my friend [Our Tv was allowed in with the password] I passed an old couch that someone had set out by the road. Wife wouldn'd help me load it into the bed of the truck so I had to pass on my idea. Was going to put it in the bed and have a good ol Clampets moment driving around with all the Prevos and little ol me riding on the couch drinking a beer.
Bassdogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 09:08 AM   #6

It was 6,820 for and 2,981 against thats 2/3 approving. And to clarify it is "fully self contained units". I think that is because most rallies do not have full hook-ups or adequate shower/bath houses available.

Actually for years they have allowed associate memberships, people who went from driveable to towable, which is what we did. We were still treated like a regular member.

There are a few snobs, but that happens with any group, I found it at it's peak with Good Sam.