Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2022, 10:27 AM   #21
CAG

No way this is not going political and being shut down.

Old 05-25-2022, 10:31 AM   #22

Kill it!!!!!

Killlllll it!!!!!!

Lol
Old 05-25-2022, 10:42 AM   #23
Lost in the Woods

[QUOTE=craigav;1050443]I don't think it is simply an opinion that Fuel and Food prices are a lot higher now as it is a non-disputed fact that prices are higher. Discussing why prices are higher certainly leads to a lot of reasons why this is the case, including politics, which of course we should all be sensitive and careful discussing as turning any thread into a political discussion is against the forum rules. ~CA[/

You're right, it's not an opinion that prices are higher, what is however an opinion is why. Fuel and food prices have historically fluctuated, economics is complicated. Slyly trying to pursue a partisan political agenda by linking to a website or implying that this time it's someone I didn't vote for who is to blame while ignoring the fact that these things are the consequences of many things is simply partisan political muckraking. I'm pretty sure no one person in America is responsible for inflation in Germany, diesel prices in the United Kingdom, the employment rate in Australia. Fact is, as Friedman said "The World is Flat". Boston is now next door to Sidney and what happens there, be it Ukraine, Russia, S. Korea, or Venezuela, has economic consequences here.
Who's fault was it for stagflation in the 70's when Nixon said we are all "Keynesians now"? Who's fault was it when the global economy was on the brink of total collapse in '07-'08? Who's fault was the Great Depression which followed the Wall Street crash of '29? Who's fault was the depression which occurred subsequent to Andrew Jackson closing the Central bank? "Post hoc ergo propter hoc" is a logical fallacy. Arguing over political opinions is like wrestling with a pig, no one ever wins, you both only get muddy and he likes it.
Old 05-25-2022, 10:50 AM   #24

My buddy and I solved half of the worlds problems over a 12 pack of frosty beverages last night. You just have to wait for the trickle down effect
Old 05-25-2022, 10:57 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old and soft View Post
My buddy and I solved half of the worlds problems over a 12 pack of frosty beverages last night. You just have to wait for the trickle down effect
I was working on a big FATTY...so ya...may take a few days for sure
Old 05-25-2022, 11:19 AM   #26
Site Team

Thread Closed
2015 MB Sprinter 2500 Passenger 2.1L Diesel
2007 Ram 2500 4x4 Cummins 5.9L G56

Closed Thread