Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 03-15-2012, 09:54 PM   #11

I think everyone else said it right on the money. But be prepard for stupid question even when you have detailed info listed. People just dont read.

lx22f/c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 11:04 PM   #12

Thanks for all the advice.. I did not think of running all the systems, but that makes sense. We own the trailer free and clear, so whatever money we make on it will be a nice boost to our family bank account.. But there is no pressure to get a set amount. There are very few used hybrids for sale in our province so that should be a plus..
The trailer itself is in really beautiful shape and has lots of extras like air conditioning, heated matresses, a barbq and a patio screen room attachment, so I am hoping it will go well.
The only delema we have in getting it ready is that we had a custom storage unit installed in the shower space as we did not use the shower and this trailer had almost no storage for clothes. We could remove the storage unit and replace the shower liner etc, because we kept it all in one piece, but we have decided to just give it to the buyer if they want it..
that way they have both options.. It would take them about an our to remove the unit and maybe two hours to resylicone the shower liner in place and connect the tap...
So we will see how it goes.. hopefully it is out of the driveway by the time the new one shows up

Lady Wendolyn Jayflight 28BHS

For a tour of my glamorous, cool camper, and an "Ad a bifold door Mod: http://mycoolcampingcaravanadventures.blogspot.ca

For these Mods: Master bedroom shelving in closets and countertop extension: http://mycoolcampingcaravanadventure...es-camper.html

For this Mod: Adding a wall light switch to the master bedroom:
http://mycoolcampingcaravanadventure...ht-switch.html
Ladywendolyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 01:38 PM   #13

We are doing the same thing. the weather here in Ontario is going to be a nice 15 celsius on sat and 20celsius on sunday. Perfect spring weather. We just bought a X23B and cleaning out the 8ft box tent trailer this weekend and posting it on Kijjii. good luck with your sale!
sunstarsmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 09:58 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladywendolyn View Post
Thanks for all the advice.. I did not think of running all the systems, but that makes sense. We own the trailer free and clear, so whatever money we make on it will be a nice boost to our family bank account.. But there is no pressure to get a set amount. There are very few used hybrids for sale in our province so that should be a plus..
The trailer itself is in really beautiful shape and has lots of extras like air conditioning, heated matresses, a barbq and a patio screen room attachment, so I am hoping it will go well.
The only delema we have in getting it ready is that we had a custom storage unit installed in the shower space as we did not use the shower and this trailer had almost no storage for clothes. We could remove the storage unit and replace the shower liner etc, because we kept it all in one piece, but we have decided to just give it to the buyer if they want it..
that way they have both options.. It would take them about an our to remove the unit and maybe two hours to resylicone the shower liner in place and connect the tap...
So we will see how it goes.. hopefully it is out of the driveway by the time the new one shows up
Do you have any pics of the storage unit?